Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zoos~!!! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i love the zoo. in fact i just went to the central park zoo and saw a new movie called Madagascar after that. the zoo was soo much fun! i loved the penguins...and we arrived just when it was feeding time! they're just so cute! so, what's your fav part/animal at the zoo?

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I hate zoos. They stink(as in smelly stink). But this zoo in China that i went to was pretty interesting.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by akari-chanI hate zoos. They stink(as in smelly stink). But this zoo in China that i went to was pretty interesting.

aw...but i admit, certain parts of the zoo do stink, well you could aways hold your nose! :D

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by akari-chanI hate zoos. They stink(as in smelly stink). But this zoo in China that i went to was pretty interesting.

lol - You can make that two under the agenda, apparently enough. **Giggles**

The last time we ever went to a zoo was oh... wow - perhaps many many years ago down by the Lion Safari, when I was perhaps 7 or 8. I did remember one time when my parents were with my cousins, and they were driving around this rugged path, until a bunch of monkeys were ripping the wipers out of the windshields and stealing off the hubcaps of the cars. We were instructed to stay in, but it was very funny nonetheless, watching the visitors go in madness over their missing hubcaps. lol - It's more like an outdoor zoo, with no boundaries along the way, but considering those other zoos out there, I actually prefer the aquarium zones much better and taking pictures within the basement, where there's thick glass windows where you can peek through, underwater.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

My twin she loves zoos, LoL,
me hmm i think they're ok, i guess

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

zoo's are ok.. i've been to he houston zoo so many times so now i think it's boring, but going to a different zoo for once would probably be fun.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

yah, same thought here. In China, they have the animals do tricks and other performances at the zoo. But the zoo here where I live is small and boring.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Neh, the zoo where I live is dull. The only good thing about it is that there's a fenced off part full of fluffy bunnies. Though they don't do much but mate.. :: Coughs at the baby bunnies everywhere. :: Oh, and I found a turtle and donated it to the zoo once, but that's about it. >w<;;

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I've been to the zoo by me many times, so it's kinda gotten old by now, but I went to Disney's Animal Kingdom before, and that was really cool. ^_^ It's neat to see all the animals. They had like a safari ride and there were elephants and giraffes and antelopes out. It was pretty cool. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Zoos are nice and well worth it, despite the smell sometimes. I can feel disgusted and very uncomfortable, but I enjoy seeing the animals for the most part. Zoos aren't all THAT smelly. Animals are too cool to miss---the zoo brings them to places you can't see them!^-^

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i love the tigers! XD no! wait! the polar bears! no! wait!~ i love them all! i also love the movie Madagascar! its hilarious! i recommend it to any peep! yay! XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

i used to live in a town with a zoo. one day when i was there an emu jumped the fence. i think it started chacing some kid who was running from it. well not really chacing just the kid was moveing backwords and the emu towards him.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Zoos are alright. They do kinda stink but I usually avoid those areas as much as possible. I usually end up spending most of my time just looking at the monkey's and penguins.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

the zoo is awesome i am lucky enough to have a friend there. he lets me help him feed the panguins. thats the coolest. there like little people in suits. penguins rock.

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

I love the zoo!!! YAY :D
I used to live about an hour away from the zoo, and my fav animal was the Puffins. Puffins are similar to Penguins if anyone doesn't know them.. :)
I have never seen a Panda in a zoo before, or ever for that matter, but I would really like to! Maybe in China..? HEHE

Fawna-Chan~~~Pritty Avy!! Yay, I likes :D :)

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

the zoo is pretty cool to visit once in a while. i like the big cats, like Tiger, Lion, Cheetah, etc.

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Zoo eh...well singapore is a small country so zoo was pretty one of the few attractions we have...and they also repeats the show (repeatedly) can't blame themm...hehe anyway...zoo are fine on its own...once a while you visit there it is great...and enjoyable (minus the smell) but it can be fun if you go with fun people....Going to the zoo with those who keep saying "zoo ah...so boring" will make it boring...so want to enjoy zoo experience...go with those who wanna and will have fun...

Signature Image

I like the cats that i see walking around in the zoo. Don't know if they count.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

living in Australia i have some pretty interesting zoos down here(love the qualas) but i am very aware of animal crulty happening around the world (no offence, but i here that they mostly happen in China). I can't stand animal crulty. Once when i was 13, a bird was pecking at some seeds in the middle of the road, and this son of a bit*h ran right over it damedging it's leg. Well first i picked the poor animal of the road, then i started throwing rocks at the womans car. I nearly got arrested for the first and only time in my life, but i threatened to call the animal-protection society on her, so she didn't call the cops.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Firebomb

Anime Lover

zoos are pretty fun. u get to see all the interesting animals u can't usually see.

Ah a ZOO l when there befor and it was great, but from the animal point OF VIEW its like an JAIL for them, oh poor little animal...

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

It don't it's that bad to be stuck in a zoo t________t, from the pov of the animal.
Imagine being born in a zoo being raised comfortably and fed w/out worry. Would u leave that comfortable cage u're so used to, where u get everything u need, to venture out into the scary unknown outside world and risk being killed? or maybe they take comfort in not knowing there's a world out there.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

yeah but won't it get like pretty boring? And they don't have computers or internet there.. lol.. hahas i can't stay at home for like one whole month without my computer!!!

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.