Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Graduation - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Yeah...high school is over for me....what a pain it was.
i have 3 months untill the new nightmare comes in, the university of technology...bah...oh well, i have to get some fun while i can then.

yes you should many of my friends graduated ...but luckily for you the years of being stereotypes as a "young adult" ahve come to an end!!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/21900/ - If your thread is supposed to be a more general thread about what plans you have for after graduation, then you should use the provided thread. Otherwise, don't worry about it and continue on with the conversation; thus you can consider the thread you made...experiences in high school.

For me, high school was quite easy. It was not a pain at all, but it was tiring just getting up to go everyday. Right now, I'm a college sophomore, and my first year of college wasn't so bad. What was bad was the students I had to deal with; most of them were assholes who always wanted their way and took advantage of nice people, excuse the expression. So I'm transferring to another college. For one thing, if you do go to college, get the specs on the colleges you may want to attend. In the meantime, though, catch up on fun. I know I'm doing that right now since I have a 4-month vacation.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

yeah, bad ppl, tell me about them, in high school, whenever i encounter one, i just avoid him, i even insult myself so that he can be happy and move on with his life. for me, they were not a threat, the real problem was....math!!!! the ultimate nightmare.....

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I may have graduated this year, but I'm still not 18 (not for many months), and I have joined the ranks of the unemployed for the next three months until I am a student again, eh?

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Hey.. buddy! University is the greatest life enjoyment!! how could you say that!! Enjoy your life buddy!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

It's a fact that you will have alot of work at the univercity. But, belive me the university is more intersting and fun than school.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

hahah, congratulations on greaduating from high school, i hope you enjoy your college life

lol! all the best in ur future and in wadever u do!! Hopefully ur university will provide u wif a better experience than ur high school..

well am hoping that the university would be better.
and thanks everyone.

hehehe im soon gonna graduate from middle school!=D and on to highschool!
good luck on ur university life!=]

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.