Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the reason behind your Signature Image? - Minitokyo

What's the reason behind your Signature Image?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

it features my current character in GSD and to get along with my overall minitokyo theme (userpage skin, avatar, sig), all auel/abyss.

Signature

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i just have one because everybody's doing it and want to be part of something.

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

nothing, there is no reason why did I choose this image... I just randomly select it from my compilation of downloaded stock images... maybe I like watching naruto recently...

Heaven

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I've already known that you're an avid fan of Naruto. ^ ^

Quote by shijirokennothing, there is no reason why did I choose this image... I just randomly select it from my compilation of downloaded stock images... maybe I like watching naruto recently...

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

The artwork in my signature image is by my favourite artist. Additionally, I wanted an image in which the entire head was shown without having to shrink the image until the character was barely visble, lol.

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

I like girls with guns, flashing their undies ;)

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

RiddelF

Radical Colour

the game i like the most....Kingdom Hearts.......the song i like the most.......Simple And Clean......n the ppl that i like the most.....Riddel F , that is me!!

Signature

Three Bewildered People In Da Night - Truly , Madly , Deeply

-Riddel F-

-Simple And Clean-

the way Calintz is lying there made me think of a poem so here's the end result

crys

crys

- anime addict -

Wasn't there an 9old thread on this already, or was it jsut the avatar? Oh, well. My is simple, I lvoe do create blends and I love Kakashi.

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

my number 1 anime of all times s-a-i-k-a-n-o !!!!!

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

Just one of my favorite characters from the bleach series......Yoruichi is awesome

Signature

I just started watching Shuffle! and I love it. I made a sig with the dimensions 380*130, but had to cut it down quite a bit so I could use it here.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9757/bannershufflecopy1vw.jpg

That's what I had originally. It was the first sig I'd made in over a month, so I was quite rusty when making it. But I don't care, it has Lisianthus and Nerine on it :D.

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by hiddensnakehands do i even need to say,
world of warcraft is a feeling who needs a social life
i think nuff said, lol

Obviusly, you're a Sasuke fan!!! :D

Btw, that's a cool sig img

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

mine is because it from my fav manga^^ nothing special :o and it looks pretty^^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

My friend toxictea23 made me a sig of Yuki cos she knew I like him and I couldn't find one of him anywhere. Yuki is my fav character from the manga Fruits Basket.

Signature Image

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

umm...cos i like the art...mainly is becos of the art... ahaha, some i just put as no ideas...

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.