Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bye! goin on vacation! - Minitokyo

bye! goin on vacation!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

bye everyone in mt! just to tell ya im leaving for vacation in florida and i cant wait! ill miss all my awesome friends here like Cadi, staplefreak6, wolfsfreak09 and so many others! well ill b bak in a week but i thought i would make a thread just in case u didnt know where i was^_^ well take care everyone!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

From the forum guidelines, do not create long-term or short-term goodbye threads. Take care.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: +Farewells
Please do not create new threads to announce absences, whether they be short-term, long-term, or permanent, and do not create threads when you return from an absence either. Instead, you can just post an away message on your userpage stating your reasons and how long you expect to be away.

Thread closed. Please make sure you read the Guidelines for Forum Participation posted in the Entrance Lounge.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

man...i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone! ok whatever...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.