Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reboot on Toonami - Minitokyo

Reboot on Toonami

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by chi4everbecause the people that edit american television are stupid (i would know i grew up on amrerican tv dur...) what the hell is boohbaha's..its a kids show and the look like uncurcomsized penises..and all the do is squeal and fly in circles....no wonder the next generation is turning out to be idiots...lazy town is just scary..the guy with the big chin looks like J-Lenno with plastic sergury and a face lift....oh yeah and i used to love rebot..it was one of my fav's...i thought it was neat how that little ying yang type pendant on everyones shirt contained their identities....that was the first computer animated kids show wasn't it?....hear hear...i say we march on washington rattle the birds cage...pinpoint the direction ..::pulls out a map and puts on a generals outfit:: we'll do what it takes to get it back on air.... >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Here here. Boohbah's the horror the horror :cringes:
It doesn't matter how much we complain, how many petitions we sign, Rboot is gone like so many classic cartoons of the olden days. I mean look what happened to Bugs Bunny. He :gasp: got censored. Oh the inhumanity. :(

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

lol exactally... they're trying to educate us through censorship when the only things we can learn from are being censored.... forget the teachers... most of them are stupid and hate kids... what are they gonna do?...

bring BACK ALL THE GOOD shows!!!!

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

I used to love Toonami...... now I hate it. They replaced all the good shows with childish crap.
At least I have found refuge in Adult Swim..........

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I wold love to see it again. I've got but the whole first three seasons. But Icouldn't see the foruth season.
I'm a ReBoot megafan since it was the first CG show I ever saw in my life, and why I liked the PCs and the strange stories.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

i miss that show im glad to day i found a bittorrent to download them with... i hope it works!!!!!!!

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

RhineMaiden

Dark Side of the Moon

Oh man...talk about nostalgia...I miss that show so much. ;_; It was always really funny and cute to me as a kid, and I'd love to watch it again for old time's sake.

Haha..I used to have the -biggest- crush on Bob. xD And I used to think Hexadecimal was awesome. Especially how she'd always flirt iwth Bob. >.> Is it scary that I remember so much about it?

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil,
Aphorism 146

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh yeah...I remember that show. I liked it. I think it was on right after Sailor Moon lol.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

Toonami isn't nearly as good as it was back when Reboot and stuff like that was on...I hear they're getting Naruto. Most likely it'll be cut-up, but if it gets the 10:30 slot, theres a good chance they won't cut it up. Sorry if this was already brought up, I only read the first page.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

Rayl

Rayl

~MAKAISENKI~

Wow Reboot... i think i have like the first three episodes on VHS. It was such an awesome show but they didn't really give it an ending as far as i know... shame.

Signature Image

sterfish

Some Dude

Quote by SebastianvonKaneI wold love to see it again. I've got but the whole first three seasons. But Icouldn't see the foruth season.
I'm a ReBoot megafan since it was the first CG show I ever saw in my life, and why I liked the PCs and the strange stories.

The fourth season of the show was released on DVD in America by Anchor Bay. It's actually pretty inexpensive and even though the show ends on another cliffhanger, it's worth getting if you can. I really hope that somehow another seson could be made, one that would conclude the story once and for all. This wonderful show deserves a true ending.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

Quote by sterfish

Quote by SebastianvonKaneI wold love to see it again. I've got but the whole first three seasons. But Icouldn't see the foruth season.

The fourth season of the show was released on DVD in America by Anchor Bay. It's actually pretty inexpensive and even though the show ends on another cliffhanger, it's worth getting if you can. I really hope that somehow another seson could be made, one that would conclude the story once and for all. This wonderful show deserves a true ending.

hell yeah it does... do you have any idea what stores would have the dvd? cause if i can get that info ill go and buy it instead of waitin for it to download...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.