Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Visited on-line friends before? - Minitokyo

Visited on-line friends before?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Lots of people probably did.. ^^;; .. I haven't yet.. >_> .. buuut.. one of my really close friends is visiting near the end of July! (Coming all the way from Florida to stay at Illinois for a few days~) I'm a little nervous ^_^;; .. It'll be totally different, even if we talked on the phone and such for so many years >< ..

So, my question is, have you met someone in person who you met first on-line.. where did you meet them.. and how was the overall experience? ^_^

fujur

KUCUKACHU

nop, havent yet,
but, would you like to meet me someday?

oO)

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Yeah I've done it a few times, never a relationship thing though. It's only ever been friends of friends, never randoms except when I'm selling stuff.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

No I haven't but my friend did....except his was more meet-a-girl kinda thing -_-
hehehe 3 of them turned out not as he expected ~ and the 4th turned out quite well. He's made a Swedish friend...too bad for him, she turned out to be a lesbian ^_^'

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

just once, but it wasnt an online friend at all... yes, we met via ICQ but since she lived really close to my hose that "online" tag wasnt that aproppiate...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

No....I'd be too nervous! ^^

Quote by AkinaSpirit He's made a Swedish friend...too bad for him, she turned out to be a lesbian ^_^'

Hahaha....that's great XD

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i rather not @_@

they might be dangerous XD

Signature

I did :)
Since I used to play an mmorpg (EverQuest) for about 4 years
and spent some time on the phone with those people as well
I decided to take a trip to the US and meet some online-friends in person.
I stayed with one of the other girls and we got along really well and had tons of fun!
I guess I was kinda lucky, too. Some people are WAY different in real life than online. XD

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Yeah i did .... went even out of country to visit my friends, spend a few holidays there .... and right now .. i have backyard camp passes around the world. ...

most peeps i met were in RL just as fun as online.

(not to mention the free personal guide to show you around, and ya don't have to spend a dime visiting a hotel)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

I met a girl I knew from IRC since she moved to the same town as me.. coincidence, huh? XD Anyways yeah, but she's like three years younger than I am and nothing happened, we chilled out, saw some movies, laughed, played with ketchup.

Signature Image

Quote by Taurec(not to mention the free personal guide to show you around, and ya don't have to spend a dime visiting a hotel)

HAHA so true!! XD

No, I haven't met anyone that I have met on the net. But I am currently going out with someone I met online. She lives about 600 miles north of me, and I plan to see her this fall ^_^

Signature

I think the only time for me was meeting up with people in my Quake2 clan back in the day. I worked really hard to get in my clan and ended up one of the guys was a few dorms down the way.

Ahhhh...the good ol' days...Q2 T_T I salute you.

"Insert clever quote here."

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

I have~ X3 It's pretty cool~ but I only meet people who I've known for a long time and talked on the phone with. @_@

Serveral times actually... very fun.
Most meet more online friends. ^_^

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Yep, I met a few online friends from playing Ragnarok Online and chatrooms. I've met a few wallers too! Coz they usually organize these big group meetings usually during Anime or Game Conventions. Its a lot of fun, but now I'm too busy! XD

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

the furthest ive gone considering online relationship was a phone call xb

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i want to
but never had the courage to

im really shy in real life....i mean really shy

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

never ever ..

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

i did...and we had lots of fun :D

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I wanna meet online friends!

I live in Ontario Toronto Region, but I'm currently in Okazaki City in Japan

Let's meet up! :D

(Note: I've never met w/ online friends :X)

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.