Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 describe urself - Minitokyo

describe urself

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 154 total items

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

im a tall, darkhaired, azn dude, who likes anime, cars, girls, play bball or football, and money (makes the world go round). i tend to be a little dumb at times. hangin out wit my friends and listening to LP is what i usually do. im the kind of guy who goofs around a lot, but can be very serious at times. i get along wit other people really well... and whatelse... oh yea, kinda shy when im into stuff for the first time (school, mall, and other places), keep thinking that someone might bite XD
p.s. im not a dirty person. dont like cursing, not a perv, takes bath 4x a day, brush teeth 3x a day. yup me clean :)

how bout u?

giving it all away...

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

*Points at the little string under the avatar*

there you go ^^!

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

LEt me see... I'm 5'2 or 5'4 not sure, asian girl, black hair with natural light brown highlights, brown eyes, very skinny,lots of jewelery, and always laughing or smiling.
I like anime, animals, being with my friends, watching people play sports, and video games.
I'm very slow at seeing or understanding things sometimes and very clumsy. I get along with others very well and rarely get mad. Oh and I'm very engergitic, hyper -active, and outgoing. ^-^ Thats me!

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

interesting, i should say.

giving it all away...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by katz291LEt me see... I'm 5'2 or 5'4 not sure, asian girl, black hair with natural light brown highlights, brown eyes, very skinny,lots of jewelery, and always laughing or smiling.
I like anime, animals, being with my friends, watching people play sports, and video games.
I'm very slow at seeing or understanding things sometimes and very clumsy. I get along with others very well and rarely get mad. Oh and I'm very engergitic, hyper -active, and outgoing. ^-^ Thats me!

rofl now every perv is gonna stalk you down XD

<--sexie @_@

Signature

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

hey Osi calm down... *whistles*

giving it all away...

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Quote by Osiris
rofl now every perv is gonna stalk you down XD&lt;--sexie @_@

huh? why what I do wrong? *hides behind the tallest person* I"M TO young TO die!!!!!!

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I'm short about 5'2'' I am reall' light LOL about 93 lbs heh he ^^- I have long brown hair, I'm puerto rican, brown eyes, skinny, long legs, XD I don't look my age [I look like i'm 12 yrs old XD LOL] I'm don't wear lewery I wear rope LOL I'm hyper spunky and always makin' ppl laugh at my stupidity. I'm friends always stare at me when I eat because they say I look kawaii. and I hate be called that in english. I'm a tomboy I hate wearing skirts I'm more into baggy jeans and shorts. I don't care if I look pretty or not. I hate haveing to wear my hair up in a pony tail. I'm more punkish then girlish ofcourse heh I sometiimes wear fish net gloves and spikes. My friends call me Joe most of the time. XD heh They call me WAY to gengorous. I'm act like a dork cause I really don't care what ppl think of me. They tell me I really naive which I am and I am too innocent minded for my own good. LOL I walk like Ed from Cowboy Bebop in the hallways at my school. I seem to punch my friend alot LOL xddddd. I'm always smiling and basically just happy if u were to get me mad I WILL commit to voilence. SO I'm rarely seen angry at all. I love makin' my friends laugh. I'm to goof ball of my group LOL I always want to help my friends if their in trouble or need adivce. And I'll make anyone happy no matter waht it does to me. And I think that's meh heh he ^^-

Magically Delicious, yo.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

lol... samuraiHaruko is funny... silly-goose!

btw, that curseword on my sig is a lyric of an LP song. What can i do, LP is the best! XD

giving it all away...

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I'm a guy, 183 cm tall (measured 1 year back, now maybe more). I have got brown short hair and anyhow shaved. Small gloomy eyes, no need for glasses though. A green T-shirt (although I don't support dope) and dirty trousers. Unbearable personality - don't ever try to meet me in person. But on the net, I try to behave the best I can according to my (sometimes failing) conscience.
I guess I would make a bad fame to anime fans, so I rarely admit I'm one. Because of me, the general thinking is, anime fan=cellar nerd.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

ahhh yes h2dz...and some of da words I didn't really understand LOL and I willnot ask what they mean

Magically Delicious, yo.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

its ok SamuraiHaruko :)

giving it all away...

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by ZdenekI'm a guy, 183 cm tall (measured 1 year back, now maybe more). I have got brown short hair and anyhow shaved. Small gloomy eyes, no need for glasses though. A green T-shirt (although I don't support dope) and dirty trousers. Unbearable personality - don't ever try to meet me in person. But on the net, I try to behave the best I can according to my (sometimes failing) conscience.
I guess I would make a bad fame to anime fans, so I rarely admit I'm one. Because of me, the general thinking is, anime fan=cellar nerd.

dude.....look at me....I'm a idiot

and h2dz XD dude it's not okay LOL

Magically Delicious, yo.

I like anime/manga. computers, sports, religion.

latin, about 6' 4'' tall (196 cms)
a photo : http://ladyada.usach.cl/~ggerena/fotos/yomismo2.jpg

any girl interested, contact me ;)

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

lol... GGerena, cool dude!

giving it all away...

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

GGerena...your super tall [will remember never to stand next to ya]

Magically Delicious, yo.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Well for mi..
Im also Azn dyed my hair so now im a brunette with blond highlights
real tall and skinny (gross)
hyper at tyms
really moody too and mostly perky it gets annoying LOL
luvs my friends and family
Luvs animals and anime - of course
sometimes i fool around to much and outgoing
dancing and singing is my ThanG!
o yea im real loud so if ya no mi ya gotta get to used to mi
:nya: :D :) XD

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

well, i'm about 5'5" with short blonde hair and blue eyes, I snap at people alot when they don't listen, so misto gets that alot :) ummm, idk what else i should say so......

ok i'm done XD

Signature

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

lol

giving it all away...

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Let's see, I'm about 5'8'' with short black hair and hazel eyes, wear glasses though. I'm really naive and simple-minded and I like manga/anime. (obviously)

since i'm here....allright, i'm really tall (prob close to 6'0). I'm chinese (and proud to be one too :) ), with black hair. I'm also another one of those glasses-wearing geeks who u expect to sit in the back of the room and say nothing at all. I try to be outgoing (and fail....but what counts is that i try..), and of course, i'm addicted to anime ^_^

I'm 181 cm (how much is it in fette and inches? about 6 feet) and 77kg (i do lots of sports, especially martial arts)
I got blue eyes, dark blond hair, glasses and the extraordinary capacity of seeming to weight 15 kg less that what I really am. I do not tan so I got a vrey very fair complexion all year round.
When you sum it all I seem to be the perfect target for your classic bully. To bad for them :)
I'm very cold towards people in the real world, on the internet it's a bit different
I'm addicted to anime, books by Terry Pratchett and beers (especially Irish stouts and "geuzes" from Belgium)

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

<~ 100% bishie XD

I'm Asian as well (a mix of Chinese-Spanish technically). My hair used to be dark brown but I dyed it some reddish hue a couple of months ago. I'm a short 5'2" and on the slim side.

i enjoy books, cats and good food. And anime/manga, of course. I'm also a bit of a nerd; I'm a compsci graduate and works for the I.T./Software industry.

So... that's the me. Yoroshiku. :)

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 154 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.