Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fantasy Bishonen Fu - Minitokyo

Fantasy Bishonen Fu

page 1 of 1 9 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Okay, this is a bit of a weird topic but...
I am a screaming bishonen fangirl. I love them bishies, especially Himura Kenshin of Rurouni Kenshin and Kouga of Inuyasha and Sohma Yuki of fruits Basket and Benitora of Samurai Deeper Kyo and...

Okay, to tell you how bad I am, my sister and I stayed up part two o'clock in the morning one time, coming up with team rosters for a "fantasy fußball" (that's soccer, for anyone who watches NFL) tourney composed completely of bishonen from our favorite series. To illustrate how truly insane this is, we made the rule that, of the 11 bishonen on field per team, each had to come from a different anime! And we actaully managed to do it...

So, here it is: if you were going to make up a fantasy sports team, who would you have playing for you?

Signature

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

Dominique the Cyclops xD (From Trigun)

"I pa... where'd the ball go?"

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

But since she's so fast, she would make a great forward or halfback, neh? Only, put her on the side of the field where her eye could see... ^_^'

Signature

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

Who needs the rest of the team? She moves outside of time, yo.

The 17th Angel Tabris for Goalkeeper. >> I'm bad at these games...

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I said Xelloss Metallium of Slayers for my goalie. Cuz he can teleport and blow dragons to smithereens just by pointing his finger. :)

Signature

Ken from Weiss Kreuz .. he already is a great soccer player! XD

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I kann auf Deutsch denken und sprechen, aber kannst du mich verstanden?
Which one was Ken, again?

Signature

Ken Hidaka was the cutie who used the Bugnuk (Tiger's claw).
gendo1 just made a wally of him .. http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/25289/

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

*looks at wallpaper* Ooo, spiffy!

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.