Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What to do... - Minitokyo

What to do...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Alright I have a big problem. You see there is this guy who I really like(d) and a while back he told me that he liked me as well. (I'm not saying love becuase I know its not love) Anyways the thing is that my best friend likes him as well and even though she said she would leave him alone,he hasn't. She started emailing him behind my back......*sigh* I dont know what to do, you see I think he likes her as well! She came to my house yesterday and said that he told her that he loves her...I feel so bad...what should I do?

I cant face him, I tried to talk to him about it but I cant...do I even have a right to be mad...or should I be happy for my best friend and move on? It just hurts and I dont know what to do...

Signature

Just talk to the guy first before jumping to conclusions.

Be Free and Masturbate

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

I know you like him, but for the long run, leave HIM alone! I've seen this pan out before so trust me it wasn't pretty, just say hay he's yours and leave it at that.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Quote by DistortionI know you like him, but for the long run, leave HIM alone! I've seen
this pan out before so trust me it wasn't pretty, just say hay he's
yours and leave it at that.

yea, agree because i saw this a lot happening with my friends and its gonna hurt later on if u don't do that.

Signature

Talk to him...
and as for your friend...if she was a friend...she wouldnt do it behind your back,,,

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

I did leave him alone cuz I dont want to ruin things between him and my friend but it just really hurts...

Signature

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Quote by LoneTenchiI did leave him alone cuz I dont want to ruin things between him and my friend but it just really hurts...

It will hurt but just remember, there always someone else around the corner, plus I always think it's better to have a friend than, a boy/girl-friend, and if that doesn't help, indulge yourself in you favorite activity for awhile when you get down, or set a goal for yourself and achieve it, god I sound corny, but hay let's get cornier, buck up! there's always someone better!

Edit: that or you could become like me, anti-social, fake, and afriad of getting romantically involved with anyone, but longing for someone. (that's right I opened up so suck it down! and enjoy it now!)

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've been in this situation before... in my situation, my (former) best friend ended up dating the guy and we had a huge fight and our friendship was never able to go back to the way it was before. i really hope that that doesn't happen for you. i know it hurts, but i'd just try to move on. however, if you really can't deal with acting happy when you're not... at least talk to your friend first. (i should have done this...) tell her how hurt that you feel that she went behind your back. you don't have to stop all communication with the guy, but just recognize your boundaries... (actually, it's funny cuz the guy that my former bf and i fought over is now my best friend...)well, i hope that you are your friend are able to work things out!

Signature Image

I would talk to your friend first, the guy .. you can deal with later.. better getting the information from your friend than him. Have you firmly told the guy that you like him as well? Does your friend know that you already claimed him? Simply liking someone does not make them yours. You have to make things clearer to your friend and to him.

Hope that helps.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

>.< hmm.. i think you should move on with your life..
if you wanna clarify things with the guy, you should talk to him.. ;)
if you are still angry with your friend.. it can be understood~~
but i think you should be happy for your friend.. love cant be forced and you will find a better guy.. :D dont worry..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by LoneTenchiAlright I have a big problem. You see there is this guy who I really like(d) and a while back he told me that he liked me as well. (I'm not saying love becuase I know its not love) Anyways the thing is that my best friend likes him as well and even though she said she would leave him alone,he hasn't. She started emailing him behind my back......*sigh* I dont know what to do, you see I think he likes her as well! She came to my house yesterday and said that he told her that he loves her...I feel so bad...what should I do?
I cant face him, I tried to talk to him about it but I cant...do I even have a right to be mad...or should I be happy for my best friend and move on? It just hurts and I dont know what to do...

Talk to him and see if he really said that or if she is trying to lie to you. Even if he says he didn't, there's a good chance he's still interested. A lot of guys in the 15-12 range are happy to have someone interested in them and they don't usually like to choose. If he tries to play both of you, you should probably leave him alone before he hurts you and ruins your friendship.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

no, girl, i say save face! dont talk to anyone, be the better person and just leave this train wreck alone! keep your friend, and remember you only liked, not loved the guy! ....i say find another guy to get over your mini crush, and have fun! ...going around and talking about this and that will only make the drama worse, and make you look really desperate, so if you were to ask my opinion irl, i'd say stay aloof :)

mewmewpower

I like Cheese i do...

sorry lone...I dont know the answer but I can give you my prediction. It sounds like your friend lacks some qualities that makes a person a good friend if she said she would back off and then got all sneaky..My advice: Be sweet. Be cool and wait....just wait....it'll be over before the school year's out...then he can find out what a nice person you are and you can find a new "real" best friend

"Mew mew style mew mew grace,Mew mew power,in your face!"
Signature
Signature made by Limefreak

Guys are not worth, friend ship is much more important

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Kk I'vve had this problem, and it hurts, well burns more like it.............but I hope u got through or will get through it all right :D

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Quote by dutchforceJust talk to the guy first before jumping to conclusions.

I agree with dutchforce

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.