Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fushigi yuugi or Ceres, which ones better? - Minitokyo

Fushigi yuugi or Ceres, which ones better?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Even though Ceres is a bit more of a serious anime and a bit more depressing, I guess I like it more because Fushigi Yugi is the same. Miaka isn't that strong of a character. Bascially, the only reason why I watched FY was more for the Suzaku 7 than her. And Miaka and Tamahome's relationship gets vrey dull and annoying.

kroocshanc

a curious cat

mmm i like ceres better cuz after the beginning of FY i sorta lost interest..

Yuy

Yuy

*Altheron*

lol, Alice 19th beats them both~! nyahaha

So much to do but so little time to do them :P
Signature Image

As an anime, FY wasn't that great, but still a great anime nonetheless. So I would say AnC was better.

But as a manga, FY surpasses AnC. Though the art style may not be as great, I find the story purely astounding, except for the Miaka and Tamahome thing; that just makes me want to *censored*. Anyways... Nuriko and Chichiri will forever be my heroes :) (I LOVE YOU) But I think that FY: Genbu Kaiden is the best by far.

This is off topic, but I loved Appare Jipangu.... -_-'

LinDorK@_@

Well,I love Fushigi Yugi and have a strong dislike for Ayashi No Ceres,because FY has a great humor scenes and more intersting characters(Chichiri :) ) and Ceres has too many plot holes ~_~

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i prefer the fushigi yugi ayashino ceres seems too complicated to my simple mind

Signature

i vote for ayashi no ceres!=D
teeehee..=) akii ish cool! (not wen hes not himself)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

No way. There's no doubt that Ayashi no Ceres is better. The art is more consistent during the anime, and ti wasn't longwinded and it got to the point. I also found the story to be more believeable than speaking Japanese in Ancient Japan :)

It's better. By far ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Ninja-Grl-Yoake

NinjaGrl

i'd say ceres. its story is well unique plus it isn't all 'oh tamahome' 'oh miaka'

Yo. I'm the sweet n seductive Yoake. =P

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Fushigi Yuugi ... I guess

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I prefer Ayashi no Ceres!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

Fushigi for me. I love the settings!

Signature

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Well, personally I prefer Fushigi Yuugi ^^ I love the characters and the whole story a lot more.. But AnC is great too ^^

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

KLY

KLY

//Dark Feline

Ceres for me was quite boring.. even more waste time then Naruto. So Fuushigi YUugi!!

Darkness isn't frightening.
It is the bright light of judgement that dreads me!
Purr...

Once you've read Fushigi Yuugi, you never have to read/watch another "girl goes to a magical place" story again, except for maybe Inuyasha...

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.