Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno Crusade Ending?? - Minitokyo

Chrno Crusade Ending??

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i finished the anime chrno crusade and read like one or two of the mangas a while ago but then the ending never made ANY sense to me heheh -_- like why the hell did aion live?!!and what happened to joshua and who REALLY was father remington (?) i thought he was a demon or sum sort like that -_- hehehe and does that mean that chrno fell in love with magdalyn?arghh so many many more quesions but ill stop here ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Aion is the true evil, like Satan, he never dies. Father Remington was an angel, but he is now a fallen one, because he lost his faith in God.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Yes the ending had some questions unanswered. I don't remember too well because it's been such a long time since I watched the end and I don't know the end of the manga cause I just read the first volume. But it was quite a nice end, I mean even though Chrno and Rosette died, it was happy somehow because they died peacefully and not in some battle.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by chibikkoYes the ending had some questions unanswered. I don't remember too well because it's been such a long time since I watched the end and I don't know the end of the manga cause I just read the first volume. But it was quite a nice end, I mean even though Chrno and Rosette died, it was happy somehow because they died peacefully and not in some battle.

yea i mean although i didnt like the fact that they died i knew that it was unavoidable and your right at least they died in eachothers arms right? :)

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by undefinedhehehe and does that mean that chrno fell in love with magdalyn

Though i don't remember the series too well, that I knew was tru ;)

i guess Aion lived b/c they wanted it to be a representation of our world, Aion being the evil in our hearts.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

wtf!!! they died!!!!! how come!!! shoot!!!! its not fair...oh well ....doesnt matter

"What you do in your life has echoe in eternity"

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by Saikanowtf!!! they died!!!!! how come!!! shoot!!!! its not fair...oh well ....doesnt matter

eep! >_< we spoild the anime for u teehee well if u need to noe...*spoiler alert!!!* they died because rosetta ran out of "time" and chrno was wounded badly....he could have just use rosettas last minutes and transform into his demon form but.....he wanted to die with her....cuz he loved her *sniff sniff* T_T

I haven't even seen the ending to it yet!!! Oh well, I knew that happened anyway because I saw a spoiler. I hate it when that happens.

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

I thought the ending for the anime is different than the manga's.
The anime's is very sad because chrno and rosette died. satella also. so, so sad.
I'm not sure about the manga's...

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

The manga ending is similar to the anime ending in that both are somewhat depressing... but the anime one much moreso than the manga. Sorry for being vague, but that's all I can say without mentioning too many spoilers. XD

Nevertheless, both the endings to the anime and the manga are fantastic. Excellent drama, very emotional.

TamaNeko

TamaNeko

Cows_go_MOO

Sorry to bump this topic, but, if you haven't already, READ the manga. Aion's character is just completely ****ed up in the anime. He's a completely different person in the manga, someone you could actually like and see the valid points of his actions. Manga also answers many more questions than the anime does.

Anything is Possible.
Everything has a Purpose.

I know the ending to the manga if you want..... but before you question me about where I found out the ending for it, you can find the conclusive epilogue after the end of Act 56 in Volume 8 of the manga.

CHRNO crusade - EPILOGUE

The year is 1931 (7 years after the events in Chapter 56), at the Seventh Bell Orphanage, in Michigan. A grown-up Joshua and Azmaria arrive to the building, and go to Rosette's room. Rosette (who is now 23 and looks really beautiful) has been living in the orphanage for a while, and is now a teacher there. She has not been feeling good lately, and when Az and Joshua enter her room, they find her sitting on her bed, being taken care of by Elizabeth Grandberg (Rosette's first friend at the Magdalan Order) who is now a doctor. Azmaria and Joshua are worried about her, but Rosette reassures them. They talk for a while, and Azmaria explains that Joshua is now a minister at the Magdalan Order, as well as other things regarding the rest of the members of the order (I don't understand everything that she said, I need to read that chapter again). The Elder retired from his position 2 years ago, Sister Kate is still the Headmistress of the NY branch, Guilliam and his assistant Grace moved to NY and are now under the orders of Sister Kate, Remington also retired from the order, along with the Elder...

Azmaria leaves Rosette's room and has a talk with Elizabeth. She tells her that Rosette doesn't have much time left. Rosette calls Az and Joshua to her side and makes them promise something to her (something along the lines of living their life to the fullest, or something similar). Some months later (according to Azmaria) Rosette died, and Az and Joshua are seen in Rosette's funeral, holding hands...

Fast forward to 1999. Satella (yes, YOU READ well, satella IS alive!!!) looking almost the same, except she now has modern clothes, receives a gift from Azmaria (who is now very old). It's the picture from the carnival, that Azmaria has been keeping. (But why is Satella alive? Answer: Satella and Fiore were "frozen in time" and their bodies fell to the sea when Pandemonium was destroyed. Their frozen bodies were washed ashore in 1996, and she was later "defrozen" by some scientists.) Satella then goes to the Magdalan Order, and goes to visit Rosette's grave (the grave reads: Rosette Christopher, 1908 - 1932). She puts flowers in Rosette's grave, and tells her something about being grateful to her, because "they" (Rosette and Chrno) created a bright new future for everybody. She promises Rosette that she will live her life in the best way possible, always looking at the future. She then leaves, not noticing that Fiore was looking at her from a distace. Sheda (she's alive too, and was probably the one who "defroze" Fiore), asks Fiore if she's worried about Satella, and Fiore says no. She then says goodbye to Satella in her mind...

Back to 1931... Rosette has a talk with Remington inside a church. (Remington looks very old, but still looks handsome) Remington says goodbye to her and leaves, and Rosette is left alone. Rosette thinks about Chrno, and tells him in her thoughts that she was still waiting for him, and that he was the reason she was still battling against time. Then suddenly, Rosette falls, and starts feeling very bad. Rosette falls on her knees before the altar, and begs Chrno to come to her....... then.... (GET YOUR kleenex READY!)

The door of the church opens. Rosette is surprised, and turns to look at the entrace...

Chrno is standing by the doorway. He has long hair now, he lost his horns (and a part of his right arm) and looks very worn out, but looks very happy....

Rosette starts to cry in disbelief.... Chrno starts running towards her... Rosette starts to run to him too, with her arms outstretched.... Chrno opens his arms and smiles at her....

Rosette jumps into Chrno's embrace, crying tears of joy. Later on, she dies....

Chrno lives but disappears from human view. The evidence that he lives is that at every anniversary of Rosette's death, a unknown bouquet of flowers always appear at her tomb as shown and affirmed by Azmaria's descendent....

I perfer this ending rather than the anime. :P

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by IcExAlchemYI know the ending to the manga if you want..... but before you question me about where I found out the ending for it, you can find the conclusive epilogue after the end of Act 56 in Volume 8 of the manga.
CHRNO crusade - EPILOGUE
The year is 1931 (7 years after the events in Chapter 56), at the Seventh Bell Orphanage, in Michigan. A grown-up Joshua and Azmaria arrive to the building, and go to Rosette's room. Rosette (who is now 23 and looks really beautiful) has been living in the orphanage for a while, and is now a teacher there. She has not been feeling good lately, and when Az and Joshua enter her room, they find her sitting on her bed, being taken care of by Elizabeth Grandberg (Rosette's first friend at the Magdalan Order) who is now a doctor. Azmaria and Joshua are worried about her, but Rosette reassures them. They talk for a while, and Azmaria explains that Joshua is now a minister at the Magdalan Order, as well as other things regarding the rest of the members of the order (I don't understand everything that she said, I need to read that chapter again). The Elder retired from his position 2 years ago, Sister Kate is still the Headmistress of the NY branch, Guilliam and his assistant Grace moved to NY and are now under the orders of Sister Kate, Remington also retired from the order, along with the Elder...
Azmaria leaves Rosette's room and has a talk with Elizabeth. She tells her that Rosette doesn't have much time left. Rosette calls Az and Joshua to her side and makes them promise something to her (something along the lines of living their life to the fullest, or something similar). Some months later (according to Azmaria) Rosette died, and Az and Joshua are seen in Rosette's funeral, holding hands...
Fast forward to 1999. Satella (yes, YOU READ well, satella IS alive!!!) looking almost the same, except she now has modern clothes, receives a gift from Azmaria (who is now very old). It's the picture from the carnival, that Azmaria has been keeping. (But why is Satella alive? Answer: Satella and Fiore were "frozen in time" and their bodies fell to the sea when Pandemonium was destroyed. Their frozen bodies were washed ashore in 1996, and she was later "defrozen" by some scientists.) Satella then goes to the Magdalan Order, and goes to visit Rosette's grave (the grave reads: Rosette Christopher, 1908 - 1932). She puts flowers in Rosette's grave, and tells her something about being grateful to her, because "they" (Rosette and Chrno) created a bright new future for everybody. She promises Rosette that she will live her life in the best way possible, always looking at the future. She then leaves, not noticing that Fiore was looking at her from a distace. Sheda (she's alive too, and was probably the one who "defroze" Fiore), asks Fiore if she's worried about Satella, and Fiore says no. She then says goodbye to Satella in her mind...
Back to 1931... Rosette has a talk with Remington inside a church. (Remington looks very old, but still looks handsome) Remington says goodbye to her and leaves, and Rosette is left alone. Rosette thinks about Chrno, and tells him in her thoughts that she was still waiting for him, and that he was the reason she was still battling against time. Then suddenly, Rosette falls, and starts feeling very bad. Rosette falls on her knees before the altar, and begs Chrno to come to her....... then.... (GET YOUR kleenex READY!)
The door of the church opens. Rosette is surprised, and turns to look at the entrace...
Chrno is standing by the doorway. He has long hair now, he lost his horns (and a part of his right arm) and looks very worn out, but looks very happy....
Rosette starts to cry in disbelief.... Chrno starts running towards her... Rosette starts to run to him too, with her arms outstretched.... Chrno opens his arms and smiles at her....
Rosette jumps into Chrno's embrace, crying tears of joy. Later on, she dies....
Chrno lives but disappears from human view. The evidence that he lives is that at every anniversary of Rosette's death, a unknown bouquet of flowers always appear at her tomb as shown and affirmed by Azmaria's descendent....
I perfer this ending rather than the anime. :P

why couldnt they have put this in the anime!!!i love this ending so much better too!!>.<

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by chibikkoYes the ending had some questions unanswered. I don't remember too well because it's been such a long time since I watched the end and I don't know the end of the manga cause I just read the first volume. But it was quite a nice end, I mean even though Chrno and Rosette died, it was happy somehow because they died peacefully and not in some battle.

yea i mean although i didnt like the fact that they died i knew that it was unavoidable and your right at least they died in eachothers arms right? :)

but is soo sad.. chrono is sooo cute ;_;

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

I thought the neding was really good even thought it put some questionmarks but I like things that does that otherwise you don't have as much to think about on it and reflect on. I love sad endings, I don't know why I just love them even if the ending in chrno crusade was not too sad I felt it was a good ending since it put an ending to it and it gave me what I wanted from it.

damn i liked that manga ending more. Well the anime ending is kinda happy too cos they get to die together.

The anime ending could've been happy etc...BUT they had to put that one part in, where Rosette panics and starts crying like hell: "I don't want to die, there's so much to see" and stuff like that...why couldn't they just let her die peacefully :( As for the Aion-part...I don't think that's really Aion, but instead a reflection of evil. It just shows, that no matter what happend, there will always be something evil.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.