Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ....Highschool in Anime - Minitokyo

....Highschool in Anime

page 1 of 1 23 total items

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I've seen many manga and anime with school (highschool) theme. to be honest i envy those anime a bit that i didn't have that much fun in my hischool time.
so i wanna ask you, if youhave the chance to attend one of high school in manga/anime, which school from what anime that you'd like to go to? and why?
As for me , i'd like to go to the school in 'School rumble', and the reason is....Yakumo-chan and Eri-chan (huehehehehe)

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

I think that I'd like to go to Fuuka Gakuen (from Mai-HiME). Reason? As always: girls ^^. And I don't mind dying in battle for any of them.

Signature Image

I wish I could go to Seigaku from Prince of Tennis. It would be cool to be in the tennis club

Jiwoo

Jiwoo

the trashiness never ends.

i'd go to the school in azumanga daioh :D so funn

I retarrrd.

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

Kaibara High School from Furuba =P

eheh

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

A really kewl school would be the one Onizuka from GTO teaches =d!!!!!!!! how mad would it be in his class, "alright class excursion to the arcades!"

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

The one in Azumanga daioh because it seems so fun

The school from Tenjou Tenge would be interesting....

Nonestop fights and ridiculously endowed girls. That I could live with!

I think I would go to the school in most of the animes they have, they are all sorta the same, but they are all cool ^^

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Quote by N2HeikiI've seen many manga and anime with school (highschool) theme. to be
honset i envy those anime a bit that i didn't have that much fun in my
hischool time.
so i wanna ask you, if youhave the chance to attend one of high school
in manga/anime, which school from what anime that you'd like to go to?
and why?
As for me , i'd like to go to the school in 'School rumble', and the
reason is....Yakumo-chan and Eri-chan (huehehehehe)

I agree! I would go to the high school in School Rumble because of Harima, he's a funny guy.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I would want to go to the high school in Kare Kano!!!

i'd like to go to school that chidori and sousuke from fullmetal panic attend. weird thing always happen.. and it'd be cool to be frens with them and taking pictures of chidori and sousuke.

Signature

Highschool from Tenchi in Tokyo looked pretty interesting... especially when all the girls showed up there!

Yeah I envy the students that appear in the anime series that have as theme highschool cause I didnt have so much fun as they do....
Last anime highschool series I saw was School Rumble and it was great...
Yane

Life is simply... Just thrust through it...n_n

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

I agree with Lilim I like Fuuka Akademy and I also don't mind gotten beat up by those girls/HiME ^_^'

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

Kaibara High School from Furuba...*sigh* the souma family!

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Clamp Academy!!! because it looks so nice (and rich) and the uniforms look super c-u-t-e!!! XP XP XP

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

lodzio

You're the worst!

jindai HIGH SCHOOL!

Sagara Sousuke, ill be ur underling! :D

Signature

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

Mahora Academy from Maho Sensei Negima. Nuff said. -_o

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Oh yeah, i'd like to go to Furinkan High (ranma 1/2) too, they always have weird things going on there.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

highschool in negima i think..... Its quite fun looking at negi-kun chased by the girls ^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

the aoi academy from maburahobecause of yuna miyama^_^

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

i will say School Rumble!! because there r so many interesting ,funny & nice ppl(some~), & full of weird & Co0L activities & events at any time lolz ^^
oh well i dont mind attending most of the school because its cool & fun ~

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.