Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what music do you listen to? - Minitokyo

what music do you listen to?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

what music do you listen to? i just wanna know do u listen to rap, rock, heavy metal, country etc. and i was wondering who your favorite artist is. like mine...i dont think i have a favorite artist but i like usher, tobey keith, britney spears (songs only), and i like linkin park....also disturbed! ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Linkin Park definitely. they're the best.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Jiwoo

Jiwoo

the trashiness never ends.

i like fast techno ish music xD makes me happy :D don't really have a favourite artists ^___^

I retarrrd.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I mostly listen to heavy metal. I mostly listen to Slipknot, Linkin Park, and Rob Zombie.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i like all kinds of music but i hate rap, its so annoying, but mostly rock and heavy metal which you already know miss maria

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i knew that...^_^ i'm not totally stupid :-P

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

JRock!!! I can't actually remember the last time I listened to anything else. As for my fave artist/ group - Dir en grey

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Metal of many proportions! Heavy and Power are my favs. Bands? Nightwish and Hammerfall are my favorites. Also like Megadeth. Rawr! \m/^_^\m/

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

yeah linkin park is good ^_^
i absolutely hate rap!! my opinion, you cant even call it music, blech
i LOVE LOVE techno music ^_^ thats the best
and i really like japanese pop i guess ^_^

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I listen to anything I want.... mostly adapted to Rock, Dance, and pretty much everything else upbeat.... (mostly anything my dad has played DJ-ing) XD

Signature Image

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

songs by Utada Hiraku
they are the best

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

i like Newsboys, Relient K and whatevers on the radio...surprised? im using my bros computer while on vacation to post a lil...well i didnt mean to get off subject...sorry

country042280

country042280

I Like Cookie Dough!!!!!

Quote by wolfsfreak09i like all kinds of music but i hate rap, its so annoying, but mostly rock and heavy metal which you already know miss maria

I agree but not on the heavy metal I'd replace that for country

Signature Image

"*CLAP!* Sissy! Sissy! I got one!"
-May, Totoro

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i love j-pop and all thoes sappy love songs

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

i just listen to whats on the radio....its like "I dont like it, I dont Love it" kinda thing...but jap music enlightens me =)

Jmusic and power and heavy metal. Especially fast songs.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI listen to anything I want.... mostly adapted to Rock, Dance, and pretty much everything else upbeat.... (mostly anything my dad has played DJ-ing) XD

I forgot to mention that one of my favorite artists is The Killers (there are more favorite artists but I'm too lazy to ype their names write now...)

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Mostly i listen to Chinese song... mandarin or cantonese... no specifically singer i like... i juz listen to whom can sing well!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

Linkin Park rule. My playlists are Metal/Rock/Punk/Hip-hop. Other than that, i have songs from Video Games, but not a lot.

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

Yeah man linkin park rulez XP. I listen to rock and heavy and rap... Aww c'mon rap is nice to listen to sometimes =)

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

any song that in anime/Japanese !!!!
i really liked those

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

J ROCK MY friends OH YEA I LIKE J POP aswell LIKE THE puffy AMI yumi.

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

Murder By Death, Cursive, Tool, atdi, Dredg. YAY

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

I listen to death metal.... Cannibal Corpse and Six Feet Under

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.