Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Bishoujen - Minitokyo

Favorite Bishoujen

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

who is your favorite bishoujen OF aLL times??? *cough cough* i have to say kakashi ^_^ hes just so damn hot and lovable!!!>.< i could squeeze him if he was real.....did i mention i'd stock him tooo 0_o .......ok im feeling crazy so ill stop =P!!!

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Aya Fujimiya from Weib Kreuz....he's damn cool!!!

kazuki from getbackers( argh I feel sick about myself<---is male)

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by Hiiragikazuki from getbackers( argh I feel sick about myself&lt;---is male)

hahah its alrite i always thought kazuki looked like a girl anywayz ^_^ and besides he is pretty kool with that pretty hair and thoes damn kool bells :D

yeah he looked hot in the nurse outfit, seen that episode?

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Syaoran-kun!!!!!!!! Hehe, I'm a Syaoran lover XP He's so cute!!!
Then I love Kyo-sohma....ack! I like Yuki too!! >.< So many bishies I love.....
Oh yeah, two shows that have cute bishies: DNAngel (Daisuke is super cute!) and Prince of Tennis... Ryoma-kun is pretty cool himself, and some other players in the Seigaku are pretty cool too. ^^
OMG...did I mention all the bishounens in Full Moon wo Sagashite???
Crap...I have so many fav bishies!!! *runs away in frustration*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ou! I love Ken (Weib Kreuz), Tamahone & Tasuki (fy), Toya (AnC), Van (Eskaflowne) - they so cool, why they not real??? XO XO :(

bishounen... hmmm... Chiba Mamoru!!! heehee... Endymion-sama! err... on with the list... Kyo (Fruits Basket), Tomoe Souichi (bssm), Deshwitat (Rebirth).... and i'm not sure if Edward Elric quite makes the list...

heh... Yaten-kun would be on there but... i'm not sure he qualifies as a guy...

............and Howl or... Hauru... however you want to pronounce it... especially blond.... heehee!

"All those with life were born to die" -Sailor Lethe

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you have tried.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by ChibilogasOu! I love Ken (Weib Kreuz), Tamahone & Tasuki (fy), Toya (AnC), Van (Eskaflowne) - they so cool, why they not real??? XO XO :(

i KNow!!! why cant kakashi (naruto) be real!??? T_T *sigh* if only they were real

Quote by Itami-Chan
i KNow!!! why cant kakashi (naruto) be real!??? T_T

Yep!! I want to be a anime heroine!! And meet my love, and i want fighting, flyi, jumping.... :)

i love kakashi too!!!! get your mitts off him!! lolz :D

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

LoL hes mine =P.......i had this same conversation in another thread ^_^' LoL if you really like kakashi you should join the KGG club hehehhe for all thoes kakashi luvers out there :D

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.