Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Feel Proud When You.... - Minitokyo

Do You Feel Proud When You....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I feel proud when I look the things I've done and I like them. Most of time I don't like the things I do (software, handcrafts, etc.).

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i feel proud when i get good grades

Gno

Gno ~nya~

of course!! but i dun often get compliments tho~ T_T

Signature Image

"The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection." Rumi

Quote by gotrice123i feel proud when i get good grades

thing that i dont ^_^'

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Of course I like being praised. It's kind of embarrasing though, I never like to give myself too much credit. ^_^'

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

Quote by eXDream2K5I feel proud when I've accomplished something I've worked very hard for.quote]

Yes, thats when I truly feel proud. When someone compliments me, i feel either Proud, or happy, it depends on what im being complimented on.

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

I'm really happy when I can cook a pot of rice without burning it!!! But thats just because I not a great
cook. If someone appreciates my art, or even the kind of anime, and art I like I'm a little proud. It's like
they get my sense of humour, ar attitude towards life.

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

A little bit. Guess it would have to depend on what i did.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.