Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many hours do you usually spent in Minitokyo - Minitokyo

How many hours do you usually spent in Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

well i spend atleast two hours here..but then again i think i spend more, haven't really notest..

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

One or two a day...

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I spend maximal 3 hours a week in minitokyo

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I have toilet here in MT, it's redblitzkrieg userpage. ^ ^ nye hehe

Quote by redblitzkriegI live here in MT, this is my house. . . i hav my living room here (flip and getbackers group), my cr (ingrams userpage), my bedroom (my userpage) and my kitchen (noob threads)..
24/7 probably..

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

2 hours now. before 8 hours or so. but now i have school so 2 hours per day except weekends where i dont have the chance to get out of the house and go to the net.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

hmm, hard to tell how many hours I spend time here. I would guess an average 1 hour (or less) a day. I would have probably spend more time here, but every once in while, the site loads too slowly or not at all. This happened after MT was down for a few days not so long ago. Even when I first joined, it was a struggle to browse around here, but then things were running smoothly a few months later. I'm not sure if its my browser or the site itself, but I like MT enough to deal with it.

Signature

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

In Minitokyo itself, I doubt I spend more than 30 minutes a day. I tend to leave the window open in the background so I can come back now and then and check on things. I usually spend most of my computer time tinkering with photoshop, playing strategy games, or working.

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

um.... does it count if I say I don't know? ehehe I don't pay attention but I probably stay on in minitokyo for about 2-3 hours because I have lots of people I watch and watch me and the submit and so yeah.... but regularily on a computer, if I have nothing to do I stay on all day..... If I have stuff to do, about 3-5 hours..... hehe ^.^

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

im on whenever possible. wasting away in cyber worlds ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice decay feeling ya know. and i dont even get fat.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I spend 1-2 hrs on mt...i kind of get bored after a while and play gb with my friends, lol.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

Wayyyyy tooo much time, lol (I've lost count anymore). :) I have trouble getting myself away from this place.

kamiru

kamiru

life live

XD i usually spent five minutes a day :sweat: , cause i gotta study and do homeworks OX

kami chan

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

So far, since I joined which was 4 hrs and 30 mins ago or something ^^

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

usually about 30mins to an hour sometimes alot more

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

You're also addicted in MT.

Quote by redblitzkriegI live here in MT, this is my house. . . i hav my living room here (flip and getbackers group), my cr (ingrams userpage), my bedroom (my userpage) and my kitchen (noob threads)..
24/7 probably..

whenever im bored... it means i can spend from 1 minute to over 10 hour.

the only time i spend that much time is when im extremely bored...

hikago

hikago

@_@ Waffles!!!

Totally depends on my workload, I've gone a week without logging in once, but when theres no exams ... ^^; I've spent a good 5 hours straight once.... and my browser is constantly logged into Minitokyo unless I'm gaming or at class @_@

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I leave MT for the whole time when I'm on the PC, incase I get bored and just feel like posting stuff.
That's usualy about...more than 2 hours >_>
Then I just go back on the PC later on the day or something, which extends the time =P

Quote by DarkIngramHow many hours do you usually spent in logging-in in MT everyday. I'm always log-in 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (time in Philippines)Monday-Saturday. How about you.

isa kang adik!
usually 2 hours, coz we dont have an Iconnection yet.
soon, maybe 2 weeks from now (7/12/05)

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

addict na kung addict. I have only 2 reasons why I'm still staying in this site.

Quote by athena

Quote by DarkIngramHow many hours do you usually spent in logging-in in MT everyday. I'm always log-in 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (time in Philippines)Monday-Saturday. How about you.

isa kang adik!usually 2 hours, coz we dont have an Iconnection yet.
soon, maybe 2 weeks from now (7/12/05)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Man, if I'm rich, I'll definitely be here 25/8!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Lately? Well, all night long lol I've been teaching myself how to draw anime/manga/hentai and am using the images here to aid in my learning. I'm trying to pick up the style of Masamune Shirow, one of my favs...

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

waaaaaaaayyyyy to long. MT has become a sacred daily ritual and i know i can rely on MT to (nearly) always be there for me at night :D

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by littlejonny100waaaaaaaayyyyy to long. MT has become a sacred daily ritual and i know
i can rely on MT to (nearly) always be there for me at night :D

Correct!! who's there can't live without MT? he he :pacman: :pacman:

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.