Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's MySpace? - Minitokyo

What's MySpace?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Ok I've wondering what MySpace is?

I don't know what's MySpace but most xanga users keep on saying that their friends have MySpace and I'm curious to know what it is...

-Sorry if they already have a thread of this subject-

myspace is kind of like amother blog community. the founder there is that Tom dude ^_^

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

it is just like a blog. but you can only have it if you have a msn messenger(?). not sure. but, i don't have one. I'm thinking of getting one though.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

oh so myspace is kind of like a blog/comunnity like xanga?

you need to have msn messenger for to have myspace?

I personally do not have a MySpace but many of my friends do so I have a basic idea of what they are.

Yes, what they said, but it's more of a frenzy to see who has more friends. [You can add friends to your friendlist] Less emphasis on blogs, more on community [also many groups]. There is an area where you can very detailedly describe yourself, your interests, etc. You can also add pictures.

Yup, MySpace seems to be very popular at my school, but was banned access from the school computers. Administrators would also sometimes look on MySpace and bust some athletes for going to drinking parties or other such things. That probably has no relevancy for you but...yeah ^^' I sidetrack.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Yes. It is merely a mirror for my xanga, but here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/intermodal

I am invincible!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.