Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do guys care about how they look? - Minitokyo

do guys care about how they look?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

uh, i was just wondering, whether or not guys (as in males) care about how they look. because i have two little brothers, well, they're still young...but i was at my chinese school graduation and all the guys messed up their hair by wearing the caps...and the bathrooms were for changing their clothes, but no one was doing that...don't ask how i know. they were all gelling their hair! my friend lost half of her gell bottle that day...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I really don't care how I look. As long as I'm comfortable with the way I look who cares what others think.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm... vanity is not a trait only girls have you know... Though guys don't do it to the extent that girls do, guys still do want to look good. A friend of mine once told me this... "Going to school without styling your hair is a kinda sin!!!"

Yep... he's a guy. He was trying to convince me to gel mine. I'm lazy so I never do it... But most guys do... and most wouldn't admit to vanity either way...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Lol... I do really care about how I look. I'm trying to be perfect, my hair, my clothes, nothing is messed up. I also use some cosmetics to improve myself too... Hmm I think somebody will think of me as I am gay... but I'm not!!! I just care about how I look, that's all. ^_^
But still a lof of men doesn't care about how they look :D

danslasher

danslasher

ecchi fan

so you're a chinese eh. whatever.... well, most of guys(im 1 of them) does not care about their looks. they concentrate all to what thy're supposed to do. as for what "spystreak" mentioned as long as we're comfortable for the way we look no matter how good or bad it is.
but the're are some guys too who want to look cool. they use gell(is that correct) to style their hair. others by style of haircut.

00100 00001 01110 10011 01000 00001 10011 01000 00101 10010

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello fawna-chan
for me it depends, if i go to school i just check put gel in my hair and stuff like that
but when i go to a party then yeah.then i put parfume good clothes and it must be perfect then XP
wel...
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

i'm a bit conscious about how i look, although not the extremely vain type. not exatcly with the way i look but i'm more concerned with how i smell, i'm a big fan of aqua de gio and davidoff, and i use a lot of them in a day, alternately.i hate people who smell terrible, i have no idea why. so i guess i'm vain when it comes to how i smell..

Quote by SpystreakI really don't care how I look. As long as I'm comfortable with the way I look who cares what others think.

+1 : that's how I think too

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

guys are weird

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Quote by lapuki'm a bit conscious about how i look, although not the extremely vain type. not exatcly with the way i look but i'm more concerned with how i smell, i'm a big fan of aqua de gio and davidoff, and i use a lot of them in a day, alternately.i hate people who smell terrible, i have no idea why. so i guess i'm vain when it comes to how i smell..

Hehe Everything said there describes me pretty well. :)

Signature Image

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

hahah i know i'm hot even without the gel so i really think if you know that you look bad of course your gonna try to gel your hair or do all of that other stuff...^.^but as,for me though i'm good looking even without the gel...

i gave up a long time ago with this stuff (long time = like 5-6 years lol)
Unless its a formal occasion, or where appearance really does make a difference, appearance is one of the last things on my mind.

ugh.. now i feel like i need to go shave.. stoopid thread >\

teh shinobi >P

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

Whats with all these "Do Guys questions" i do as far making sure i don't look like trash.

Signature

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

i think it depend who they are~ if the person thinks that if he's not cool, then nobody will come near him, then i will say he cares his outside much more than his inside~

I wear whatever I feel like wearing.

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I do care about how I look but I don't try to be Mr. perfect. As long as I am clean and comfortable, I'm ok with that. :)

Signature

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

Nope, If im clean, i couldent give a crap about how anyone thinks how i look

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

Quote by SpystreakI really don't care how I look. As long as I'm comfortable with the way I look who cares what others think.

i agree. as long as i'm comfortable i don't care how i look.

Signature Image

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i will wear nice stuff if im on a speicial occasion. but if not then i would just wear a t shirt and jeans.
i dont care how i look if nobody is going to be around.
so your bro's are doing that with the full intent of boredom
i use to do stuff like that when i was little

i don't really care as long as i'm physically healthy and clean and comfortable. and besides...make up and all that other stuff is evil!!!

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I just generally stay looking the same without putting much effort into it. My hair never really changes and My outfits are almost all similar.

Signature

never really cared what i looked like yet i get compliments all the time so most be doing something right

i do care about my looks, i always think someone is judging me :/ although i shouldent do that, you should always take care of yourself and have good hygiene though :D

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Quote by SpystreakI really don't care how I look. As long as I'm
comfortable with the way I look who cares what others think.

I agree, but unfortunately I'm not very often comfortable with the way I look...well...nah, I don't care...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.