Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's not fair... my walls are allways deleted..... - Minitokyo

It's not fair... my walls are allways deleted.....

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Well, my Wallpapers and Scans are allways getting deleted (i'm not mad at you bot-chii), it's just i wanted to now how to improve my wallies so they won't get deleted... I now that bot-chii was to get a reason to deleted them, by my recent are always getting deleted, it passed 2 days since i puted Galaxy Flowers, and it just pufh....
So i made this thread to help everyone (including me) who does not know who to improve theire walls as not to get deleted..... pleople, help us.....
Mata ne

Signature Image

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

i don't make walls, so i won't know why they are deleted. but try to make some decent ones and read all the rules thoroughly then your wallpapers won't be deleted anymore.

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Hmm...can you show some of your deleted walls? Let's have an autopsy on it. XD

yep, i know someone who's in the same position as you. it cuts him, since it takes him a few hours to finish them, and their deemed as "not good enough". :/

Gno

Gno ~nya~

i got some wallpapers that got deleted too... i dun know the exact reason... but usually wallpapers get deleted because the character is blurry or the background is too simple... :o

Signature Image

"The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection." Rumi

Quote by white-zeroHmm...can you show some of your deleted walls? Let's have an autopsy on it.

Seconded.

Here's your chance to get feedback from the MT community before re-uploading your wall! *thumbs-up* Linkage, please!

Hrmm... I'm pretty sure the prowlers at Art & Design Lounge can offer some good tips. Do create a new thread there so we can have a look-see, yeah?

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Try playing in the Sandbox. . . you might find it helpful!

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25171/

Closed :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Oh~~No!! another victim to dear Bot Chii!!! i'm soory about that... well art is subjective... unless they find the efforts contributed more enough to stop them deleted your artwork...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.