Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 threads - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

hello....is anybody here...(voice echoes across the webpage)... does any one wanna be my friend
can somebody tell me what threads are, i have no frickin clue, also so many people are doing it can somebody please tell me

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

A thread is something you just created. XD It's a string of data in forums, and I'm sorry that it's a simple definition. In any case, welcome to Minitokyo. Make friends and have fun. Friends, you say? Check out my friendship guidelines in my guestbook. Take care. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

arigato for the explanation, also thanks for taking ur time to reply to me

mizu-megami

mizu-megami

hidden forest

can some one tell me how to make a thread because i hav no clue:S

Signature

lol Hello there thejimster, welcome to Minitokyo. Hope you get the hang of things real soon, and have lots of fun interacting! :)

mizu-megami: You make a thread by scrolling down to the bottom of the page where it says "New Thread" and type your subject and message and etc.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.