Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Halo 2 Glitches - Minitokyo

Halo 2 Glitches

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Anything funny glitches ever happen while you were playing?
I mean like a dead grunt dancing or soemthing.

I was playing once and a bunch of dead grunts and brutes started flying around the room. Well I shouldn't say flying more like being flung across the room spascticly.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

scarhughes

scarhughes

very wise person

nope i hate halo 2, i love killzone a lot more then that sucky game

i have no image, well i do but dont know how ta post it

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by SpystreakI was playing once and a
bunch of dead grunts and brutes started flying around the room. Well I
shouldn't say flying more like being flung across the room spascticly.

lol that sounds like it would be funny!!
uuh i dont think anything like that every happened to me though

Signature Image

On halo 2 their are some glitches that I really hate. On the game you go into the multiplayer stuff that is not on x-box live. Well you put the thing on energy sword slayer and start up a level. Well sometimes in different levels you will fall through the floor and it will say you were killed by the guardians. Well when it says that it will take a point away from you and give it to someone else. One place that happens alot at is i think headlong.

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

Um like the entire level deciding to appear late on the scene. Or the game being a glitch in itself? Like watching a windows bluescreen for 9 tramatising hours of terrific gameplay. Then yes ive had some buggy experiences with halo 2.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Quote by WindAlchemist

Quote by SpystreakI was playing once and a
bunch of dead grunts and brutes started flying around the room. Well I
shouldn't say flying more like being flung across the room spascticly.

lol that sounds like it would be funny!!
uuh i dont think anything like that every happened to me though

hahah yeah actually though i did have grunt dancing ... it was scary never wanna see that again... X.*My eyes!!!!!*

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Me and my friend went through that game for a little while in co-op mode and nothing like that happened.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Man nnobody has had any funny glitches happen to them. Maybe I have a defective game or something.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I've killed a few grunts who happened to fall in such a way that their arm got caught in a grate on the floor. Due to the rag-doll physics their bodies spasmed horribly while their arm stayed motionless... looked hilarious. ^_^

i haven't had too many glitches with that game, but I have had a lot of fun with hidden stuff - ya know, like the scarab gun and birthday grunts, and the various skulls in the game.

Signature

Oh, me and my buddies go around and actually find the glitches in the game so that we can exploit them later. Super-jumps are awsome (It's where you can jump in a certain area and actually jump to areas of the map that are normally unaccessable due to the invisible "walls"). Such an awsome game, even though the ending was crap. Oh well, X-box live is where the game shines, and it shines bright.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.