Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bringing Back the Dead - Minitokyo

Bringing Back the Dead

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Well I thought what one life is enoght if you live this to the 100%, now let's suppose what is posible bring back to the deads what going on whit his souls or spirits like you wanna call, that person don't going to be you love people going to be another new people, instead I think what the humankind can't be play to be god, or what you think? that is my opinion. :\

You said it Littlejonny. We routinely bring back folks deemed clinically dead in the modern world. This technique, if further refined, could increase the window of opportunity to save a person who has sustained severe trauma. Currently, that window is usually only a few minutes to a half hour after all cradio-respritory function have stopped. Additionally, by preserving the tissues in near 0*F fluids, brain death can prevented. Thus we have a larger window to save sombody and there is a good chance they'ed come back with most, if not all their faculties remaining intact.

I do not see this a playing God (If God did not want us to have this power, God would not have given us the brains to be able to think this stuff up). To impede this would be to impede the course of modern medicine.

Signature
	Image[/img]

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Mmm. A tad creepy, but I guess it is a good thing. We might live longer now.

Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by littlejonny100People seem not to be reading the article...it's not bringing people back from the dead....there are millions of people who clinically died who live to tell the tale... I have a friend who was clinically dead from alcohol poisoning in their blood...but he's still alive.... The dogs were only clinically declared dead because their hearts were stopped and not breathing but this is common practice among some difficcult surgerys anyway isn't it??? it's just suspended animation and a perfectly fine practice if they can make it safe and reliable...the only dodgy thing is they way they suggested it be used in warfare....warfare is naturally dodgy and destructive as are humans.... that shouldn't mean the practice should be thrown aside.... I SAY MAKE IT SAFE AND USE IT

Yes, thank you! I know that if people are dead you need to accept it and not go about 'bringing them back'.... I see it being most practical for saving people before they go, for medical reasons. I mean... that's the point of a hospital's daily operations, ne? This would be an advanced tool for them.

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

For me, it's more like cryogenisation.
They said it was "linically dead".
Will they play Re-Animator ?

How people will react if they're still people after coming back from death ?
Will they tell about experience of a light in the end of the tunnel ? That's Neard Death Experience.
Will they use the body to transfer a brain or spirit of a dying person ?
Will they create a new army, new weapon ?
After the Clones' War and Cyborg Soldiers, soon Robots infantry and maybe Valkyries vehicles, here comes
The Zombies War.

I give more questions than answer.

...life is precious because it's short, fragile, sole and temporary...

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Can't we just let the dead stay dead? Geez.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Lol anjovu, thanks for all the links. Many takes on what to do with zombies. ~_^ Yea cheesey B Horror Movies, hehe!! =^_^=

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.