Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Seinfeld? - Minitokyo

Do you like Seinfeld?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Do you remember Seinfeld, the "show about nothing"? Did any of you watch that show? Did you like it and if you did, what is your favorite episode?

I love Seinfeld. ^^ Its an awesome show. I still watch it every chance I get. I'm even buying the season dvds. xD

As for favorite episode, its hard to choose. All where great..

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

ah! Seinfeld! @_@ i love that show!! i'm buying the season dvds as well =^.^= i don't think i could pick a favorite episode...i like the Soup Nazi one, the Frogger one, the one where they are stuck in the parking garage...oh, and the one where George pretends to be a marine biologist...ROFL! 'the sea was angry that day my friends. like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli' hehe, gotta love it :)

Signature

I still think it was the best comedy ever aired on TV. Thank god for the DVD sets, too.

My favourite episode was probably the Marine Biologist too, that "The sea was angry..." quote is fantastic.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Ahahaha I love Seinfeld! I love the Soup Nazi one, and the "man hands" lady! XD That's such a great show!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

Ah yes Seinfeld, I still need to get Volume 3.... Something about money. Ah I love that show. I watch whenever I get a chance to. It's still as funny as ever. Favorite episode is so difficult to decide.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

i heard that the show is really good, but i haven't had the chance to watch it becuase it never got popular here in my country.. but if i get the money, i think i might add it in my shopping cart for dvds..

i love that show!

i watched a couple of episodes it was funny

Kramer is my role model. xD

"Never give up hope. That's what it means to be an outlaw."

Signature

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

i hate seinfield i think its the dumbest most pointless show ever made and its boring

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

I think Seinfield is great... I still watch it when it's on tv..

i don't know about a fave ep (too many good eps!) but I remember some great sayings.. "hoochiemama!" and.. "The pretzels.. ARE making ME thirsty!" lol

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No I hated that show so much. I never laughed once while watching it. Thought the characters were so annoying.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

in my opinion, Seinfield has got to be one of the greatest shows ever created. it's a show abouth nothing. how could u not like it? well i still watch that show everyday. my fav episode would have to be the soup nazi one and the chinese resturant one.

Signature Image

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

to be honest, i think that show is the worst thing ever in terms of comedy ^_^' the jokes are so dry and just a major overload of BS if you ask me.

Signature

yea i wach seinfeld. iv seen every episode

oh man, every episode is funny. I like the Marine Biologist episode. Kramer: A hole in one!

joshdoek

joshdoek

Writer

I would have to agree. Seinfeld wasn't funny to me. I watched
all the big episodes like the Soup Nazi, but i didn't laugh. It's
not that I can't laugh, heck I do it everyday, it's just that the
show about nothing was just that; Nothing. To me Seinfeld is
just sad show that paved the way for a far greater show, Family Guy.
And what's with that Jerry Seinfeld?I mean is he suppose to be funny,
'cause I'm not laughing. When I watch the show I hear people laughing,
but I'm notlaughing. It's either I can't laugh or that guy just isn't funny.
So why is everyone laughing.

Signature
Run, run as fast as you can. I'll catch you, for I'm the Gingerbread Man.

I love Seinfield don't remember names of the episodes, but I plan on buying the boxsets. Kramer rocks!!!

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I love it and I'm still watching it every day in Sony channel.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

yeah i saw seinfeld its a really good show!

hellbomb

KaBoom!

its like everyone on the show is an idiot. ^.^ the makings of a great show.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.