Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy XI - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy XI

page 1 of 1 12 total items

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Anyone here into this game?

if so post your server and character

I'm on Asura using a Red Mage (lvl7 Submit time =P )

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

^^;; I'm in the Pandemonium server...I know a few people in Asura thought..
I'm a mithra...30 warrior and my subjob is a lvl 9 thief. XD

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

i played it for quite a while, but the interface really killed it for me...

so now i'm waiting for WoW instead! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Want 2 play the game but no money :nya: .

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by SilvaWant 2 play the game but no money :nya: .

Same Here ;_;
its a shame, really good game.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Kujata
Mithra
WHM/BLM Level 20/10

i had a much better character, but due to a number of reasons I had to stop playing for >3 Months and...bye bye character.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

Pandemonium server,lv8

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

lol, looks like i've got the smallest char here... just got to lvl 10 RM

its not worth playing

You have to farm to get money to survive. TO group. To get certian jobs, you need to have your subjob leved to a certian point. YOur basically constanrtly restarting your character. ON top of that theres no point, since once you get to high lvls its the same game anyway

As much as I've loved the FF series over the years I intentionally didn't buy into the on-line thing. I don't like the idea of having to consistently pay to enjoy the game. I think it's a mistake to try to "fix" something that was never "broken". Square is making a big departure from the successful formula that got them FF fans in the first place. I'm all for evolution but a monthly payment makes me feel like my fun is being held for ransom. It doesn't sound like it's going over too well with the members here. Just my 2 cents. -IC

i used to play, but the game got boring after i got my subjob. i just wanted the rm armor really bad, gotta love those feathered hats

Signature

Pendragon

Pendragon

Without Guile

I got the full RDM artifact armor not too long ago. It's really nice especially on my Mithra character. ^^

Signature
"If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains." ~Miyamoto Musashi

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.