Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 someone check my thread is appropiate ? - Minitokyo

someone check my thread is appropiate ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

someone check my thread is appropiate ? cause i don't want to be banned again for doing something that i shouldn't have done.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25417/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Next time, you don't have to ask for verification of the appropriateness of a thread you previously made by making a new thread such as this one. Either it's an appropriate topic or it isn't, and that's all there is to it. However, you can get warnings for flooding the forums with threads so quickly (meaning many thread creations in a day, or offensive or intolerant threads, and such that wouldn't belong in the forums). In conclusion, the thread you pointed out is fine. If you have any questions, you can always send a Support Inquiry to the mods.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.