Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dragon Ball AF - Minitokyo

Dragon Ball AF

page 1 of 1 19 total items

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Today, I have read in a magazine something very interesting. They count that there is a rumor in the world of manga and anime: Dragon Ball returns under the name of Dragon Ball AF (After Future). To the view the rumor is false, because it is a sequel created by fans that the only thing that they want is that the series returns to the screens.
What do you think about this?
Would you like to see another saga of Dragon Ball?

Maybe, but this time, the Saiyans shouldn't be the main centre of attention. I love Dragon Ball series, but it's always the super saiyans who r fighting? the old school line-up like Tien and Krillian and Piccolo were so cool. I wouldn't b surprised if they had a ssj15. I hope it returns with more characters and strong non-saiyans as well. Still gotta rate Vegeta anyways.

Maybe, but this time, the Saiyans shouldn't be the main centre of attention. I love Dragon Ball series, but it's always the super saiyans who r fighting? the old school line-up like Tien and Krillian and Piccolo were so cool. I wouldn't b surprised if they had a ssj15. I hope it returns with more characters and strong non-saiyans as well. Still gotta rate Vegeta anyways.

this rumor has been there for soooooooooo long it was already there when i first heard about dbgt lol

i say its fake :P but it would be cool if it wasent

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

No, please, no more DB. Let that series rest in peace.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

KenshinFFX

KenshinFFX

Jaded Hitokiri

DB AF does exist but they scrapped it after four episodes... And it's not worth watching anyways..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I heard that AF stood for april fools......neway.....the rumour has been around for ages and im sure its fake

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

It's the first time that I have heard of this rumor 0.o It could be fake, but I really hope another one comes out ^-^

Quote by shermanramniNo, please, no more DB. Let that series rest in peace.

Nooooooooooooooooooo.....!!!!

oh no
not another dragon ball part
I dont get it
its going to be the same Fight Seans all over and over again
not being rud but i think they should stop already with the seasons

Sha8

Sha8

This is the Ultimate.

Actually I herad that Dragonball AF dosen't actually exsit.

Crab People, Crab people, Taste Like Crab Talk Like People
Signature Image

Quote by shermanramniNo, please, no more DB. Let that series rest in peace.

i agree it was good and it had a ok ending but just let it rest

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

man.. did you know that Akira Toriyama the original dragonball master did not even work on gt... GT wasn't that great in my opinion... i mean it was good... but I liked Z better... especially the movies... the thing is... they should know when to stop... or either that ask Toriyama to make a continuation... but I bet he feels he's done with it... isn't he doing some other work?

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

They'd have to change all the characters, the drawing style, the overall theme, get rid of the fighting scenes, and make it into a romance comedy.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Make Pan a super saiyan!!!! XP

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Well honestly, Id prefer seeing a series set in the DBZ *universe*. After all, the Saiyans on Planet Vegeta were *not* native there, they were sent there. So that means there`s their home planet somewhere else. Not to mention movie 4 establishes that the Nameckians cast out a bunch of super-powerful members of their kind ages ago. That alone establishes how there could be more dragonballs, of differing types and abilities.

Plus, with the original Saiyans, it`d be more fun. The saiyans WE saw cheated, scraped, borrowed and stole to get their powers usually; senzu beans, hyperbolic time chambers, etc. Imagine seeing how the original saiyans trained, and what their forms would be. Our heroes all had no tails and went through the supersaiyan process; the differences WITH a tail could be enormous. Not to mention the more varied fighting styles and techniques, the racial intrigue, seeing a *female* supersaiyan, or any variant therein of saiyan..

Lots of potential there. A friend and I want to do our own series along these lines, but y`know, the whole copy-right thing..*shrug*

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

If they make another dragon ball series, it should include deeper character development. More insight into the characters, the better the action will get, and we will all go berserk.

-repeat-

heh, I love DB series, both manga and anime (but manga best ^^) and think that I waould enjoy another serie of this I`m interested of plot no matter will there be Pan as SSj ar Goku`s grand-grand-grand-daughter or son ~_~ Just want to know will plot be kinda original or not =/

o.o i've hear this rumor 7 years ago .-.

for me this is a fake .-.

well .-.

db died happy i think xD

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

i would personally love to see another series to Dragonball but i think GT was it,
and Vegeta better be in it if they would make another one

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.