Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which is the Japanese or group that you like more? - Minitokyo

which is the Japanese or group that you like more?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Good the reason for this forum is for knowing which is your favoritegroup of Japanese music, or rock, pop, funk, hip-hop, etc...On the song and video that please to you more or if not what you detest more....
We see ourselves soon....^^

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Uuh,that's really hard because i like all kinds of music.From New Age to hard rock.But if your interested which Jpop i like it's Ayumi Hamasaki & BoA.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Siri

Siri

Suou

japanese rock would be my favourite group... the pop gets a bit icky and samey after a while
but i guess you could say that about the rock too if you wanted

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

if it's end to japanese i think it will be rock....... :\

my favrite are
rock: l arc en ciel et asian kung-fu generation
pop: Ayumi Hamasaki & morning musume

Tm-revolution & all open & endig of anime

Unificateur de la sainte creation
Signature
^^ french-tribu ^^

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

hmmm..do i even need to TELL ppl?....Dir en grey obviously! That said i like looooads of JRock bands......JPop is a liiiiitle bit too sugary sweet for my liking, but some of it's ok

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Umm... maybe Every Little Thing, Kotoko, mell, and many others. Lately I like Ken Hirai too.

L'arc en Ciel rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Yes I admit it. I like Ayumi Hamasaki too but only her older songs. I prefer Megumi Hayashibara and whoever sings the marmalade boy songs (forget the artist's name) does an excellent job too. I love Fuushigi Yuugi songs as well. A lot of the japanese music I get come from animes, yes thats common, but I don't like most modern japanese music like Mourning Musume and Gackt. I really dislike them. I occasionally like Hikaru Utada's songs. Some of them. It depends. If only I could remember most of their names.

Signature

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

My favorite japanese group is Puffy AmiYumi, they are great...
Also like Megumi Hayashibara and BoA

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

BoA, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki... Gackt., although i only like 1 song from Gackt... but it is an amazing song :O

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

Quote by lexionL'arc en Ciel rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well said my friend.....well said! :)

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

I am a big fan of Do As Infinity, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, and definitely the pillows.
If anyone has seen Furi Kuri, you'd know why I like the pillows so much.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by lexionL'arc en Ciel rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail hyde!!!

Signature

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

Gackt. l arc en ceil , Globe, Glay. Ayumi Hamisaki. Utada Hikaru. BoA.Pillows(Fooly Coolys awesome).Hyde. Toss&Turn.X Japan. and others that i dont no there names i could go on for ever. basically any music except country hate it

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

mainly Hikki especially her older songs, BoA aswell but I only started listening to her jpop stuff after listening to her from kpop and also used to love Speed aswell....until they broke up

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.