Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Panel announcements at AnimeExpo - Minitokyo

Panel announcements at AnimeExpo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Just saw this posted to Anime on DVD. It's the latest panel announcements for the various domestic Anime/Manga companies. The full listing of reports can be found here.

It looks like ADV has worked out a deal with Showtime to show PMK and Chrno Crusade. Tokyopop has announced the Tsukuyomi Moon Phase manga (I'm excited about this one) and Rozen Maiden. Geneon also showed the trailer for Petit Cossette.

Remember to support the domestic versions of the series you enjoyed for free!

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

is there mentioned about initial d?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

From what I can tell, what is listed in the report is the current plan. Most of TokyoPop's offerings are manga anyway, so I don't think there's any plans for the anime.

UPDATE: Looks like a few more announcements have been posted, Bandai picked up Mai-HiME and Geneon has Kannazuki no Miko as well as Fate:Stay Night. It's going to be an expensive year >_<

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.