Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So far away....if u love someone here........ - Minitokyo

So far away....if u love someone here........

page 1 of 1 16 total items

just a little hope or maybe hopeless but still have.....although, it's just a little in my heart... hope so & still the same feeling....like the first day that i feels like this with u, maybe more & more from the past & only u that i can say who make me feel like this but so far away......

i'm not great about many thing....i know how i can go on with this language that the only one i can talk with u but i'm so poor about.....i know i'm not better for u or help u many thing that i cann't do....cann't go to meet u by myself....don't know i can look into ur eyes if i meet u or hold ur hands like i think....but wanna say this...for only one i feels with......it's whisper into ur heart now.....only u

for u......only one who know the last word of my mind & all my heart....

i know that it's silly to do like this.... full of shy & know that i likes a mad now ><""" cause' i hope u'll c..... cause' i'm so shy to tell u all of this...or tell that word for u so many as u want... some from less way that i can do.......always silly way that i choose.......a little hope that u'll know......... all of my feels for u

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

If you're far from someone, and you feel that you have a certain kinship to that person, then maybe you should take the timeout to see him or her. However, if you can't reach those people who love you, then your best bet is that you're going to have to move on. If you're too shy to tell it here, why create a thread in the forums instead of telling the other members personally about how you feel? I wish you the best of luck.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Quote by SilentMasamuneIf you're far from someone, and you feel that you have a certain kinship to that person, then maybe you should take the timeout to see him or her. However, if you can't reach those people who love you, then your best bet is that you're going to have to move on. If you're too shy to tell it here, why create a thread in the forums instead of telling the other members personally about how you feel? I wish you the best of luck.

very good insight.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

That's so sweet. Sucks to not be working.... O_o

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

Do you love someone here, but he's too far away that you couldn't say to him you're true feelings? Why so shy, if you can explain everything in a thread. In the Web nothings too far away, remember this Vamp believe in yourself and try not to be shy. Someone have to make the first move. And if the other one's not doing it, than the best thing would be that you try your best. I believe in you, you can do whatever you want.

Quote by SilentMasamuneIf you're far from someone, and you feel that you have a certain
kinship to that person, then maybe you should take the timeout to see
him or her. However, if you can't reach those people who love you, then
your best bet is that you're going to have to move on. If you're too
shy to tell it here, why create a thread in the forums instead of
telling the other members personally about how you feel? I wish you the
best of luck.

Yeah he's right, too!

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

If you think you know him well even if he's far away and if you're sure of your feelings, then being shy will make you suffer. I think you should search for the moment to say that you love him ... I hope that guy feels the same as you ; i don't want to see you sad because of a boy who can't see how nice you are ... i'm a little afraid because kindhearted people have often hard times when they face a refusal ...
But be a strong girl and decide one day to express him your feelings ; it will in any ways free you from a heavy "secret" ...
But i believe in you ^_^ you even told me something that i will remember for a long time when i was a little down. do you remember ? "fighto fighto" ^_^
^_^ I would do my best to help you being happy if i could. May all things going fine for you.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Ooooo exciting, who do you love here?

"Your Purged,,,,,,BANG" Tachikoma

if you carrie them in your heart then they are never far from you. that is something I had to learn

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

DarkRhain

DarkRhain

dark_templar

let there not be barriers, for love is an essence that pierces the thickest of stone, the toughest of brutes, and the coldness of sorrow.....no matter where you are, there will allways be a way to be in contact with the one that you heart has chosen.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

^_^' arrrr......nono.....thought i type something wrong & make u all a big misunderstanding ^_^' first....not him..but her ^_^' second....i told her already that i love her but i cann't said with my real voice -__-" really apologize her about this that i cann't give her some great memory about this ^^" & "i'm so shy to tell u all of this" thought this i said wrong & make u all misunderstanding ^^;;; i mean i cann't tell her all i want cause' it's not my language & hard to show all i wanna say to her >_< & really wanna stay by her side but i cann't anyway >_<"

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

if you love her then say it... just say it don't worry about anything else..
now with your own voice.. ^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

NegiSpringfield

NegiSpringfield

The Doraemons Maniacs

Quote by Kryuzei...............
if you love her then say it... just say it don't worry about anything else..
now with your own voice.. ^^

really?? you not do it...

right?

One Of The 8 Doras In The Doraemon Special!
The Sniper Kid Has Come!
With His Wind Gun, he already save the life of the other 8 Doras
He In Love With Dorami but Dorami dont seem to like Kid at all...
He not use pocket like doraemons but use hat instead to pick up an item!
Now, lets join this western doras to his adventure!
REALM OF KID
Signature Image

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

it is why i told him to do this...
because i didn't do it last time.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i think there was a misunderstanding yes ... so you already told her on the net ?
and she doesn't speak the same langage as you ? i suppose she lives in an another country ?

if you want to say her with you real voice, you can also ask her phone number or you can make a travel to see her in live ^_^

lucky girl who has vampyre heart ; go go vampyre *fighto fighto*

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Quote by vampyre^_^' arrrr......nono.....thought i type something wrong &amp; make u
all a big misunderstanding ^_^' first....not him..but her ^_^'
second....i told her already that i love her but i cann't said with my
real voice -__-" really apologize her about this that i cann't give her
some great memory about this ^^" &amp; "i'm so shy to tell u all of
this" thought this i said wrong &amp; make u all misunderstanding ^^;;;
i mean i cann't tell her all i want cause' it's not my language &amp;
hard to show all i wanna say to her &gt;_&lt; &amp; really wanna stay
by her side but i cann't anyway &gt;_&lt;"

Well, tell her what you can, and maybe later on sometime you will know enough of the language to say everything that you want to say. :)

i know u worry much about ur language-skills...and of course misunderstandings can always occure. but above...u said this ...its just beautiful^^~ and this message is clear, coz what u express - it never could depend on grammar, vocabulary or simple letters. theres really no reason to worry about^^~

...too shy to tell the irl in person but post here?^^....tells me u care more about the reaction of her than the opinion from all around here... its really easier for u to talk public.. u r so afraid, so worried, so concerned about ur girl? so shy, so desperated? thats soooooo cute ^w^# ....&iam sure shes so happpy to know u again&again even if she know by heart yet^^#

and that little hope, may it even just as small as u can imagine - but it changes ur mind, ur heart, ur feelings completely, isnt it? its powerful. &*lol its crazy feeling, too, isnt it?^w^~

....and at least i have to agree to papy.... it must be such a lucky girl to receive ur love^W^~

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.