Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of a post - Minitokyo

Deletion of a post

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Ok.. well... i have 2 wallpapers (really i HAD! would have been the thing to type)
Anyway... i have two wallpapers... i made 2 even though they were similar
Now anyway.. one was blue one was yellow... and the bot chii deleted one of them.. i dont agree with this...
There are 2 diffrent ones... the blue one was more popular.. but the yellow one you can still see more deatail...
Blue:
http://thetaskforce.hopto.org/mackyland/pages/PS/walls/Macky%20-%20DNAngel_angel-of-deathBlue.jpg
Yellow:
http://thetaskforce.hopto.org/mackyland/pages/PS/walls/Macky%20-%20DNAngel_angel-of-death.jpg
And if anything i should have been given the choice of which one was deleted...
This is going out to all the moderators.. do u agree with the deletion.. Who should i talk to to get this problem sorted?
~Macky

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Please re-aquiant yourself with the MT rules of conduct. This is not the appropriate manner to be handling moderator/member disputes.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

You are not allowed to make duplicate wallpapers. Refer to this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19939/

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

But the wall was posted 30 weeks ago...
and i had no moderators taking to me.. about the two versions
they could have delt with this problem abit quicker..
I still dont agree with how they dealt with this problem...

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I believe it is best to have one version of your work and only one version of your work. This is to conserve bandwidth for newer submissions. The same scan in 2 different backgrounds is enough, but the same scan in the same background with different colors makes another version. That's where most of the mods usually go at. If you have questions about submissions, you can send a support inquiry to the mods.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Complaints of this nature belong in My wallpapers were deleted! ;_;.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.