Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can you keep a secret? - Minitokyo

can you keep a secret?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

well, can you? i know it's kinda hard to. for me, it's easy to keep a secret. it's hard sometimes, to keep it when you really really want to tell someone someone else's secrets...some people are just blabbermouths and blurt it out and say 'opps!' and some people's lips are sealed. how bout you? can you keep a secret?

AsunaKitsune

Asuna the kitsune

Yeah, I can keep a secret. Trust me, I won't say a peep out of my mouth, lol. ^^;

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yeah, I can. Most probably because I forget what people tell me really quickly. ^^;;

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Yeah, it's an easy job for me and sometime i forget that someone told me a secret and what he talked about. Bytheway, I'm a person who forgets alot and this is a real problem for me. However, if someone told me a secret, he can trust me that i will not tell anybody and we have a common sentence in our country that says: "Your secret in a well" which means: it's in a safe and a deep place and nobody will know...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

I can as long as it isnt something that should be told

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Absolutely. I hold many secrets. Of course, I won't keep them if you betray me.

Words to live by (52): You must never give away what you cannot afford to loose.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I can keep secrets very well. If someone tells me something they don't want anyone to know I'll see to it that no one else does.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

yup yup! of course i can! XD im very trustworthy! unless its like someone has killed someone, then its sort of difficult..... but otherwise i can! Xd

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

Quote by IcyFyreyup yup! of course i can! XD im very trustworthy! unless its like
someone has killed someone, then its sort of difficult..... but
otherwise i can! Xd

lol, same here! XD i keep secrets, but when they need to be told for various reasons, such as like suicide, i tell... :)

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

and here I thought you were gonna tell us a secret...so I could spread it everywhere *sighs*

lol, j/k. It depends on the secret, but if its something I belive should be kept, then it shall.

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

yeah, i'm pretty good at keeping secrets, especially since my memory isn't the best... XD
my friends constantly ask me, "don't you remember what i told you?" and i'm always like, "you told me that? really?"

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

yup yup
i can keep a secret ^^

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

yeah, i'm good at keeping secrets. unless it's a secret that i think should be let out. if that's the case then i let it out. otherwise, i keep it till the end.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah I'm good at keeping secrets. I've rarely felt the urge to actually tell someone a secret.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Yeah, I can keep a secret.

kajimamidori

kajimamidori

~ kawaiiness ~

well, i will keep my mouth shut of course ^^ but if I think the secret is not to big of a deal maybe it'll slip out of my tongue XD

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Yes, I try my best to keep a secret, but sometimes I just spill it. ^_^'

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Yes, I can. I don't know why but, I don't need to tell someone else.

If someone want to vent to me I have no problem keeping secret so long as it is not criminal matter.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I can keep a secret and it will be a secret until the rest of my life.

I have too many secrets but no one knows...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

i can keep a secret! in fact ive never told secret in my life that one of my friends has told me, you know how i do it? well actually its quite simple, i totally ferget they even told me anything in the first place!! lol, isnt that sad??

Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Yes i can keep a secret ^^ but i dont know if the people i have told some of my secrets can keep it ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Depends what kind of secret it is. If it's really bad, then yea, I can keep that. (Thanks to my short term memory, usually, I forget bad secrets).

Anything that's not bad, I "can't" keep. What I mean is I write it down in my diary as if I've told someone. If someone picks it up and reads it, it's not my fault.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yes. I keep secrets! And I'm keeping my friends secret and haven't told anyone. But I was surprised on wat she told me.....

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.