Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will they think of next - Minitokyo

What will they think of next

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Mitchell has gone and thought that since he uploaded an image within 9 weeks or less... that happens to be the same image as mine which has been uploaded 9 weeks and 3 days ago that he has the right to claim it as his own image.... this is crazy... he's only been a member at MT for only 9 weeks 0 days.... the image has been uploaded for 9 weeks and 3 days..... tell me who's wrong in this situation????
This is the image
This is Mitchell's page
check out the dates of when my image was submited and when mitchel became a member....

Quote by mitchellhey dude i uploaded these scans a few weeks ago...uve stole them and used them again i wondered why they got deleted.

i want something done about this you are yousing my scans from my art book there is such things called copyright you know!!!!!!!

This is what mitchell wrote as a comment to the scan

This is a Link to his complaint

I guess your right. You submitted your pic first before he joined. Gee, I hope there will be no trouble.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

theusedone

theusedone

A man with Mojo

What an idiot. They are a bit stupid then aren't they, people aren't as stupid as you mitchell!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure their won't be any real trouble..... just had to say something b4 I get into trouble when I'm not wrong

hes an idiot ........ you shouldnt get into trouble.......

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Okay, for some members who have an intention on being offensive to others, I do not think it's necessary. As stated in shinsengumi's letter to Minitokyo, we have to exercise patience with some new members since they still need time to get acquainted with the FAQ and policy. I don't want to sound like a mod, but I think being mindful of our other members would be the best way to go, especially if they have different opinions or expectations.

The member who submitted the newer gallery items should be the one whose gallery items get removed, especially if there is no improvement in quality. All you have to do is report his gallery items ad duplicates. In addition, the gallery ID number should be checked before taking any actions so that there aren't any complaints from members who submitted the older gallery item and the newer member knows that he or she was wrong for submitting the duplicates. I hope the both of you can resolve this issue somehow.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Please refrain from creating threads for the purpose of airing disputes with other members. Disputes should be handled responsibly using means such as the Support Inquiry form, available in the Support section.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me and I will see what I can do to be of assistance. In the meantime, I will close this thread to prevent this discussion from continuing.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.