Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever been on a streak with anime(ep.no stop) - Minitokyo

Ever been on a streak with anime(ep.no stop)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Man I've been wanting to say this a long long time ago cause I went on a streak with steel angel kurumi.it was the first series

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Streak.. As in watch Episode1-End of Series? If so i did that with LH and FMP/Fumo

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

full moon wa sagashite, i had to be forced away from it before i went to bed ^^; i just needed to read the end, then watch the end....im still getting over the changed ending...went from ep 20something til the end, wasnt really speaking english when i was finished ^^;

anime streaks/runs/overloads/whatever are fun ^_^

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I do that all the time. I'm a binger. I watch it till I drop. New series or re-watch it doesn't matter. I like to submerse myself in good shows.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

if i have access to the eps, there's no stopping me. :)

super mutant ninja otaku

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

I like to call this a marathon run. ;) I've watched RahXephon a time or two like this. I, My, Me! Strawberry Eggs! .. Mahoromatic's first season..

Had disc 6 came in the mail of ROD TV (I already have 7, just waiting on 6), I'd have finished up the series with a marathon run of 1-7 then, too.

One Piece in terms of like 20 to 30 episodes at one time.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by harlequinI like to call this a marathon run. ;)

me too! i did that with the first 26 episodes of FMA, the whole second half of FMA (2 separate days), and the whole season for Mai HiME.

Signature Image

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Quote by brynjarif i have access to the eps, there's no stopping me. :)

The same goes for me ;)

founder of: Vectory
Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.