Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

I wanna know what do U people think bout death, but also wanna know what U think of this point of view, of my point of view.
So, I have my reasosn to belive on what I do, absolutly nothing, what I think of dead is that it happens: shst happens, dead happens.
and thats that, I actually belive that theres no after life, no heaven, no hell, no going bak to gaia, no energy shst, nothing, U die and thats it, plain and simple.
I mean, as any of u has seen a freaking gost before, I mean it, have U really, I thinks thats mere Bullshst.
Heaven?, if theres a God WTF is going on? Tsunamy, people die everyday, children are born poor, and they die before they get a chance of chainging that.
and the ones that get to have a concius, starve all of their lifes (not that its very long), and most commonly die anyway, it doesn't matther if they pray or not, to god, buda, ala, krishna, whatever U wanna call it, the excuse most of the people give me?, god works in misterius ways... U gotta be kidding me.
so for me, theres no heaven, no hell, no glory nor pusnishment, no energy nor a post lefe, no reencanation nor second chances, U die, and thats it. Tell, what do u beive? and why?

i believe that god's something like your conscience. some people have effed up consciences, such as axe murderers and so on, and some people have good ones like uhh princess diana. i think that whatever you believe happens to you after death will happen, which would make everyone's expirience a bit different and the ultimate life after death question never answered.

boy, do i like to complicate things... -evil grin-

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.

hahaha, some how I get the idea I influenced some of that statement sascha. Like you may know, Im an aithiest..if you don't, for god sakes read my sig!! <--ironic ain't it, heh I get to use the name in vain, and you don't XP. So back to death, there IS nothing after death, your body simply stops working, decomposes and becoms part of the earth and life cycle again. One explanation for the "light" everyone seems to be following is, that, when dying, the last part of the brain to go off is the back (which controls your eye sight) causing a slight flash of light in your vision. The day I die, and God slaps me silly into the fiery pits of hell, then I'll start believing..too late? maybe. worth it? indeed, I'll keep my mind following MY belifs. Satisfying? very XD

Signature Image

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

I am sure that there`s no god!!!
It`s something that human create in order to stablish a limit...even tough i am catolic...
so death is the end of our conscience ...eternal sleep...gaia?...i believe in "Gafu"...
I do believe in ghost...sometimes when i am in my bed half sleep i hear noises and sometimes i see shadows and suddenly even in summer i feel a intense chill in my back...
When i walk in the darkness i always sense something...does that happen to you?
I agree with you in the rest...

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I do believe that there's something after death, as in hell and heaven. I was born a christian and have believed in heaven and will die a christian. But back to death. My body will rot in the ground, but my soul will be in heaven or hell. I don't believe in the white light crap and stuff while ur dyin... So.. Anyways... Heh

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Quote:
I am sure that there`s no god!!!
It`s something that human create in order to stablish a limit...even tough i am catolic...
so death is the end of our conscience ...eternal sleep...gaia?...i believe in "Gafu"...
I do believe in ghost...sometimes when i am in my bed half sleep i hear noises and sometimes i see shadows and suddenly even in summer i feel a intense chill in my back...

ever had a dream so real you could swear it actually happened? its the same thing with ghosts, chills, noises, darkness. You'd be surprised how powerful the mind and its illusions can be when stimulated by fear.

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote: I am sure that there`s no god!!!

ever had a dream so real you could swear it actually happened? its the same thing with ghosts, chills, noises, darkness. You'd be surprised how powerful the mind and its illusions can be when stimulated by fear.

Now that I agree on... I don't believe in ghosts, and that they are a figment of your imagination. It's all in the head.

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnight

Now that I agree on... I don't believe in ghosts, and that they are a figment of your imagination. It's all in the head.

...mind is powerfull indeed...but...is the mind able to control dogs as well?
sometimes at the same time i feel the presence of something (i believe in ghost but i am not always sure if ghost are the one that make me chill...) brisa (my dog) barks very loud and start scratching the door...she`s very old...she always sleep with no dificult, so why? did her wake up in the middle of the night and start scratching the door?...imagination?...i want to believe that`s only my imagination!!!...perhaps i am a little coward...

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by Kanna

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnight

...mind is powerfull indeed...but...is the mind able to control dogs as well?
sometimes at the same time i feel the presence of something (i believe in ghost but i am not always sure if ghost are the one that make me chill...) brisa (my dog) barks very loud and start scratching the door...she`s very old...she always sleep with no dificult, so why? did her wake up in the middle of the night and start scratching the door?...imagination?...i want to believe that`s only my imagination!!!...perhaps i am a little coward...

er, my dog does that all the time, but usually just cuz she wants to be with me... It's logical my friend...

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I don't believe in that Almighty Invisible Spook Daddy in the Sky. Glory! Anyway. I think when you die, you die. No questions about it. But I think that it's good to believe in a Heaven/Hell. Because you'll be forced to be good otherwise you get eternal damnation. And if you think you're gonna go to Heaven you'll die all at ease and peaceful. That is assuming you actually did good things rather than pretend you did.

my old house, the birds used to sing at night, steps were heard, doors slammed in the middle of the night..and my bed even vibrated. I really didn't mind, because for all of them I could think of a logical explanation which caused them, but once I told my parents...a few weeks later they were buying another house. I don't like when things are enforced on me, so when they tried to make me follow catholic rules a belifs I refused, and because they are such spirit freaks I refuse to be one.

religion was just a government scheme to keep things in order exaggerated by some nerd

Signature Image

I beleive that whatever you want to happen after death happens. The world, your decisions, and beleifs are all what you want them to be. You make your own truth. Same thing with God, heaven, hell, and all that stuff.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

i'm taught to believe in God but it's just so bleak to me. not that i don't believe, it's just doesn't get to that point of believing. and that reson equates to death. for me, it's just rest and eternal sleep.

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

fok op....

jejejeje

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

Quote by kireikittychani believe that god's something like your conscience. some people have
effed up consciences, such as axe murderers and so on, and some people
have good ones like uhh princess diana. i think that whatever you
believe happens to you after death will happen, which would make
everyone's expirience a bit different and the ultimate life after death
question never answered. boy, do i like to complicate things... -evil
grin-

So what U're saying is that I'm screwed... U're evil indeed... I like U ^_^

Quote by SharinganKnighthahaha, some how I get the idea I influenced some of that statement
sascha. Like you may know, Im an aithiest..if you don't, for god sakes
read my sig!! &lt;--ironic ain't it, heh I get to use the name in vain,
and you don't XP. So back to death, there IS nothing after death, your
body simply stops working, decomposes and becoms part of the earth and
life cycle again. One explanation for the "light" everyone seems to be
following is, that, when dying, the last part of the brain to go off is
the back (which controls your eye sight) causing a slight flash of
light in your vision. The day I die, and God slaps me silly into the
fiery pits of hell, then I'll start believing..too late? maybe. worth
it? indeed, I'll keep my mind following MY belifs. Satisfying? very XD

Agreed , see? thats my kinda person!!!!

Quote by sjolleyI do believe that there's something after death, as in hell and heaven.
I was born a christian and have believed in heaven and will die a
christian. But back to death. My body will rot in the ground, but my
soul will be in heaven or hell. I don't believe in the white light crap
and stuff while ur dyin... So.. Anyways... Heh

I respect that... its only... that I tryed beliving... and I can't... I just can't belive ... ^_^

Quote by sjolley

Quote by Kanna

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnight[quo(...) am sure
that there`s no god!!!
It`s something that human create in order to stablish a limit...even
tough i am catolic...
so death is the end of our conscience ...eternal sleep...gaia?...i
believe in "Gafu"...
I do believe in ghost...sometimes when i am in my bed half sleep i hear
noises and sometimes i see shadows and suddenly even in summer i feel a
intense chill in my back...
When i walk in the darkness i always sense something...does that happen
to you?

ever had a dream so real you could swear it actually happened? its the
same thing with ghosts, chills, noises, darkness. You'd be surprised
how powerful the mind and its illusions can be when stimulated by
fear.

Now that I agree on... I don't believe in ghosts, and that they are a
figment of your imagination. It's all in the head.

...mind is powerfull indeed...but...is the mind able to control dogs as
well?
sometimes at the same time i feel the presence of something (i believe
in ghost but i am not always sure if ghost are the one that make me
chill...) brisa (my dog) barks very loud and start scratching the
door...she`s very old...she always sleep with no dificult, so why? did
her wake up in the middle of the night and start scratching the
door?...imagination?...i want to believe that`s only my
imagination!!!...perhaps i am a little coward...

er, my dog does that all the time, but usually just cuz she wants to be
with me... It's logical my friend...

I used to belve on ghosts... but not anymore, I even had my Catulu time... I was afraid of saying hartus name 3 times on a row, cuz it was suposed be a kind of sumoning, (I would have never wrote his name before... he used to kreep me out...) but as I said... I just stoped beliving

Quote by CyberDragoon Almighty Invisible Spook Daddy in the Sky.
Glory!

GOOD one!!!!! jajajajajajajajajajajajaj, bout what U said, U're right... there is a big diference between doing something cuz U beive rather than doing it cuz U wanna think that U belive on it... I don't wanna be rude or anithing... but I was introduced to heaven by the "gos will punish U if U don't" kinda mentality... so I find it extremely hard to belive that anyone does anything cuz they really belive in good,

Quote by MOnTieLfok op....

jejejeje

pinche vato.... jajajajajaajaja

Death is merely an end result given to you at your birth...

Quote by curiouslittlevixenDeath is merely an end result given to you at your birth...

ok, thats deep... but U still haven't answear my Question

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Quote by SashaCI wanna know what do U people think bout death, but also wanna know what U think of this point of view, of my point of view.So, I have my reasosn to belive on what I do, absolutly nothing, what I think of dead is that it happens: shst happens, dead happens.
and thats that, I actually belive that theres no after life, no heaven, no hell, no going bak to gaia, no energy shst, nothing, U die and thats it, plain and simple.
I mean, as any of u has seen a freaking gost before, I mean it, have U really, I thinks thats mere Bullshst.
Heaven?, if theres a God WTF is going on? Tsunamy, people die everyday, children are born poor, and they die before they get a chance of chainging that.
and the ones that get to have a concius, starve all of their lifes (not that its very long), and most commonly die anyway, it doesn't matther if they pray or not, to god, buda, ala, krishna, whatever U wanna call it, the excuse most of the people give me?, god works in misterius ways... U gotta be kidding me.
so for me, theres no heaven, no hell, no glory nor pusnishment, no energy nor a post lefe, no reencanation nor second chances, U die, and thats it. Tell, what do u beive? and why?

I agree with you after death the only thing is nothing.

Death if the final result of life. The summing of all the things we were able to do with our time alive. If it be good peaceful death or a sad painful one.

Quote by curiouslittlevixenDeath if the final result of life. The summing of all the thing we were
able to do with our time alive. If it be good peaceful death or a sad
painful one.

ok, now I get it, sorry I wasn't fully aware of that concept at the beginig... I'm kinda drunk right now... jejeje... familiy reunion... U konw ^_^'
anywayz, its nice to see it htat way, same point of view, diferent aproach ^_^

Quote by SaschaC

Quote by curiouslittlevixenDeath if the final result of life. The summing of all the thing we were
able to do with our time alive. If it be good peaceful death or a sad
painful one.

ok, now I get it, sorry I wasn't fully aware of that concept at the beginig... I'm kinda drunk right now... jejeje... familiy reunion... U konw ^_^'
anywayz, its nice to see it htat way, same point of view, diferent aproach ^_^

aww...lucky you ^^ *dont get to drunk* i hope have fun at your reunion SaschaC

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Ah death kind of scares me. I'm trying my hardest to not think about it. For now, I just want to enjoy what I have and make the most of it.

But when it comes to death, it's inevitable of course and I just think that people either go to heaven or hell...I don't know why, but that's just what I think happens after someone dies.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Quote by jeanie727Ah death kind of scares me. I'm trying my hardest to not think about it. For now, I just want to enjoy what I have and make the most of it.
But when it comes to death, it's inevitable of course and I just think that people either go to heaven or hell...I don't know why, but that's just what I think happens after someone dies.

if in the end I'm right or worng... there is only one thing I can tell U for cvertain... U don't have to fear death, Its ok teying not to think of it, but in such case the best U can do, is learn not to fear it , but to live without it, and when it comes, no mather what U belive, embrace it ^_^

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Quote by sjolley do believe that there's something after death, as in hell and heaven. I was born a christian and have believed in heaven and will die a christian. But back to death. My body will rot in the ground, but my soul will be in heaven or hell. I don't believe in the white light crap and stuff while ur dyin... So.. Anyways... Heh

Yesh I am not alone!!! I am too a Christian. I believe there's a God because if there wasn't a God, it'll be a pretty hopeless world eh? Besides, if there was no God, we wouldn't have anything to explain how the world was created(yes I don't believe in that evolution stuff. Where are all the missing links? The horse theory=a pile of poo, and millions of years? Tests have indicated that the world can't be that old.), what love is, how we have feelings....etc...all that stuff that mathematics can't explain. Well, I'm not scared to die. If a little kid were about to get run over I'd think that kid was stupid but I would die in his place cause I know I'm going to Heaven. If there are any questions, please ask....^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.