Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the scariest thing that's happened to you? - Minitokyo

What's the scariest thing that's happened to you?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

>.> Erm...I heard knocking on my window. It must have been 1 or 2am. I woke up terrified.
Usually my cat will scratch the window to be let in but it was human knocks. Pretty loud and scary. My parents were still sleeping.

i approached the window really really slowly. I lifted the curtain. Two suprised black eyes stared back at me. There, looking at me, was a fat racoon. ~.~

berserker395

We don't need no Education

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php
When i went to this link.... at 1:30 in the morining... with the sound maxed out XO

Signature Image

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

the scariest thing that happened to me was when someone pulled a knife on my and then put it right into my arm while i was walking home with my GF.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

The day I was baptised, both of my feet broke (my car basically fell on me >_>), I ruined my kitchen cabinets and ripped the paneling off them, and got the chicken pox two days before I was supposed to get vaccinated for it. I was a very upset 13 year old, but it was scary.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

when i first bought my house i used to hear voises in my attic(seariosly) sinse noone lived in my house outside of me i thought it was creepy and eventually i culd hear the voise clearly and it wasent speaking english so i desided to pay a visit and when i did i culd hear the voises loud and clearly so when i got inside it sounded like someone was yelling at me but noone was inside so i ran out of the room and i have never heard it sinse

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I don't remember anything that was as scary as 9-11-2001.
I was in the Philippines attending a funeral. I already missed 4 days of school and I was suppose to go back to my home in NJ on 9-14.
It was the nighttime of September 11 and it seemed like any other normal night. I was playing with my cousins and my parents were at a party. Around nine, I get a call from my uncle, who lives in Los Angeles. He tells me to watch CNN right away. I go to the tv and see the towers burning. I end up staying up until two in the morning. The days after 9-11 were tense because our flight was canceled and we could not get back to the US. I don't think I will ever forget about that day.

OuTMaN

Dita Liebely fan

I was 13, and one day after the movies i went home with a friend, we walked in a dark street, and across the street wear a group of boys about 15, 15-16 years old. They went where we wear and stoped as at a wall. We were sorounded by them, but luckily my friend has known the leader of the group so we survived T_T

Signature

Besides waking up to a glass of orange juice and CNN coverage of 9/11 there was this time I went sky diving. I opened the chute a little too late or something and the force of it dislocated my shoulder and when I landed I wound up hitting the ground incorrectly and sprained my ankle. But for what I think was 30 seconds when I was coming down all I could think of was if I hit the ground going too fast my legs would shatter and I'd probably die a miserable, painful death. Limping away with just a sprained ankle and a messed up shoulder was heaven compared to what could've happened.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

uhmm
that my grandmother and my (sick, not 100%)uncle has been murederd one year ago

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Lets see um hi ill tell my story now its sad though.
one night i had a dream that my brothers dad died i was about 6. My mom was gone and came home she said she she had some news to tell me i said mama did dady die? my mom was speechles and crying so ya he did but you know if you start having a dream like that try to parden my language wake your ass up.

I have another one i see dead ppl (giggle) ^-^ bye

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.