Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Economy? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

What comes into your mind when you hear the word economy?
What is the economic status in your country?

For me, when I hear the word economy, Money comes in mind.
The economic status in the Philippines is not so good.
Gee, I wonder if there are other countries like this.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

money. and travel. and business. it just flashes by and then i forget about it. that's what economy means to me.......nothing!..........yet............i think..........

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Economy to me is complicated, full of money, and stock markets. usa' s economy.......well I dunno what's happening. ^_^'

Always approach with a smile!

The economy in my state is good depending on who you talk to, but the economy in my state is weird. When I hear the word economy I think of how many jobs are availible compared with how many people actually want to work. I also think about if the wages earned by one job are enough to pay for basic needs like rent, food, and transportation. I feel that if you need more than one job to pay for the most basic of needs then the economy is bad. In this country, before I was born, it was possible to take care of a house wife and 3 children on a single jobs pay, now very few people earn that kind of income from just 1 job. :(

i don't care about it

haha, I think of money too. Economy is basically money and business, and how much money we can spent. Well that's what economy means to me.

Signature Image

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Lol the only thing that comes to mind, other than money, is bussiness interactions and... goverment...

Triple G

Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Economy is really all about money. This is what our world has became, money crazed. It is actually very sad once you start thinking about it. Some people will do anything for money even stealing and killing.

I live in canada, and I guess the econmoy here is pretty good. But there are always so problems. People always go on strike, so they can get more money.

Signature

kamiru

kamiru

life live

:D when i think about economy i think about how much money do i have :nerd:

kami chan

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

All about money.

Since I'm an Accounting student, I really need to study more about money flows!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I don't even know what economy means, lol..seems like it means wealth and money...come to think of it i think of how many books i can buy with that money...*drools* books

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Benjamins!!!

Cash and all baby!!!

Quote by AkaikenAll about money.
Since I'm an Accounting student, I really need to study more about money flows!

lol... Since I'm all about money... I gotta count 'em...

Signature

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Economy, the first thing comes to my mind is the unemployment rate
the US economy is recovering right now, although I think the WAR did help in this cause

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

I'm thinking about getting a job. Have about 40nkr atm. That's $5-7. Something like that :P

super mutant ninja otaku

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Well..it's worse in Indonesia....now we are facing the Gasoline crisis.....oh there are a problem about the Philiphine president, right?

answer to the thread:

hmm..yeah money! how can u manage your avalable money to get all what you need.

Pride comes before the fall

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

What comes into your mind when you hear the word economy?

Money, and the way to manage it.

As all the status of latinamerican countries... they're similar... in other words, isn't good, gets worse... you see low actions, imported coulture. It's good to say that each country has its particularity, Colombia isn't the exception. Look, there is a too high unemployement rate. Well, it's a consecuence of other actions, but generally... this government takes the actions by coyunture, not a long time.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

When I think of economy Money also comes to my mind. And also the status of a country.
Well, our country... I hope the economy of our country could be better... but I think it's impossible today since there is a problem in politics... So sad... :(

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Economy?

Luxury cars and for me wanna be a CEO. LOL

Nothing in particular . . ill post a nicer answer later.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Some illusionary conceptions created by some people who pretend to understand the nature of the market system.

It's alright but not terrific.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Quote by az-chanWhat comes into your mind when you hear the word economy?

For me, when I hear the word economy, Money comes in mind.
The economic status in the Philippines is not so good.
Gee, I wonder if there are other countries like this.

yeah money of course ... n my country's situation now (still in economic crisis problem since 1998) :sweat: well philipines is better than Indonesia ^ ^ though i've heard there are some problems in philipines, that's okay.. I'm sure u'r country will get better soon :)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Rai1eWell..it's worse in Indonesia....now we are facing the Gasoline crisis.....oh there are a problem about the Philiphine president, right?
answer to the thread:
hmm..yeah money! how can u manage your avalable money to get all what you need.

Our President sucks so she must be polverizes!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

aog506

~Burn It All~

I think of money and business

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

yeah it's all about the money.. but technically we are all wrong about the meaning of economy..lol economy is actually about the correct allocation of resources.lol i'm getting geeky

the philippine economy is in a major slump, like other countries, mismanagement often seems to be case..oh don't worry, there are other countries that are in a much poorer state than ours.. unfortunately, coruption is the one that is really pulling us down..

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by lapukyeah it's all about the money.. but technically we are all wrong about the meaning of economy..lol economy is actually about the correct allocation of resources.lol i'm getting geeky

the philippine economy is in a major slump, like other countries, mismanagement often seems to be case..oh don't worry, there are other countries that are in a much poorer state than ours.. unfortunately, coruption is the one that is really pulling us down..

Philippine Economy is not on slump. We don't have economic crisis you know but we have a fiscal crisis that involves our funding...

Damn tax evaders...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.