Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A simple question - Minitokyo

A simple question

page 1 of 1 8 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

In our userpage, we could usually see when people last visited, or they are online or not.
However, for the past week, even when I am log on, it always shows "Last Visited : Earlier this month ". It is the same with everyone else's userpage I went to.

Is it my computer problem, or is it the website's problem???

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

it's not just your computer. Everyone has it like that...

Signature Image

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

After last server problems some things on MT don'y work as they should (ex. Last Visited, Personal Photo).

Signature Image

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

sometimes after MT maitanence, the 'clock' stops on your LAST visited clock :P don't know the exact details, but this happens at least once every 3 months :)

it should be fixed once MT version 3 is up- for the time being, just try to pretend it isn't there >_<

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

check your computer
sometimes computers act like a #$%$ sometimes :x :D

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Hirokicheck your computer
sometimes computers act like a #$%$ sometimes :x :D

useless... it does the same for everyone... and it's not the first time it happens on MT, as Bel said, so just bare with it for the time being, it's not your comp's fault ^^

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

really?!?!...tee hee ^_^' never noticed..

Yeah...it's the website that does that don't worry about it.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.