Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you schedule your days? - Minitokyo

Do you schedule your days?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Well the title says the point of the thread. I was just wondering if you anybody on Minitokyo Schedules their days out. I do that now since it makes working days a lot easier.
Although, for me I kind of hate schedules because I like to live my days without knowing what's next..but I guess it's not a very smart way of doing things.
So then, what are your opinions on this?

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

No way! I like to be random and spontaneous! heh. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

i'd like to start doing that but i'm not right now.. the problem w/me is that i'm a really lazy person and if possible i usually just spend all day on the sofa. but w/work, college and everything else goin on right now i'd really wanna change into doin so...

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

No. Because it's a lot of work to make one, and we don't want more work now, do we? :P
Besides, I've got post-it notes :p

super mutant ninja otaku

OMG I do!!! I have lists about getting up in the morning, how i should do my hair (i have lists of different hair styles) what colors eyeshadow to wear each day, what to make for breakfast, what to put in my backpack everyday (just in case i forget the tylenol or bandaids) and all this other crap! I have even stupid lists about what to do on the weekdays, it's the only way to ensure that everything gets done and you don't forget to do something ^_^. Okay, now that i wrote that all out i'm going to get therapy for being obsessive compulsive.....

mwhaha, lists still rock! though there is a certain advantage to being spontaneous ^_^ i have to agree with everyone on that part.

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

I have Attention Deficit Disorder (add) and even though I was told I should schedule out my days since I refuse to take medication...I don't. Let's be honest here, getting me to sit down long enough to plan out my day is not going to happen. It's hard enough to get me to do anything unless it's watch anime/movies or play a video game...or read but it has to be a book of my choosing. Besides that, good luck keeping my attention for longer than half a second. Well, I guess sexy women holds my attention well, until my g/f (who is dead sexy) walks up, then my attention is on her. So no...scheduling is most definitely out, although it might help me get things done...oh well, fook it.

Signature

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

nope!!! i'd like to see and feel the world as it comes... XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well, I don't know about setting up an exact schedule (i.e. "I shall do this at 3:00, this at 4:30, etc etc"). I just make a list, and do it whenever I can. Sometimes I pull it off, most other times I do not.

T'is a thing of beauty...
Signature Image

course not especially in summer
well, if i started scheduling it would never work cause i'll get sidetracked and stuff
it's way better to just do what you want to
i'm probably the most unorganized person there is.
i don't even have a calendar in my room and i hardly know what day it is.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

sometimes! but i usually just do anything i want!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i always schedule my days by events and action that come along

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

hmm..mine would juz be the usual things, like mon- go out for movie w fren, bla bla bla..i dont actually hv everyting planned out~
well i got sch, and tt's got a timetable, so its the same realli XD

Signature

aog506

~Burn It All~

Yes busybusybusy work, date, more work, sleep

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

The first and last thing I do in a normal day is planning out my schedule. I have to do that, or else I will always forget to do something.

Signature

I go about my day trying to think of what to do, yes sometimes I do set schedules, because you just have to.

Nope... Scheduling would make my life sort of like a daily routine ~_~;

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.