Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Neon Genesis Evangelion headed to Adult Swim - Minitokyo

Neon Genesis Evangelion headed to Adult Swim

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

So last night I saw this little thing on Adult Swim where they show fan mail after a commercial or so, and it said that Neon Genesis Evangelion was going to be Aired on Adult Swim. After searching google, apparently it's been posted as an official announcement on the Adult Swim message boards. The announcement is as follows:

"Although no air date has yet been decided, Adult Swim will, in the near future, air the classic anime show Neon Genesis Evangelion...." (Description of the story follows that)

So there you go. Seems a little late to be airing it now... How are the English dubs anyway, I only saw the subbed versions.

really
finally AN better anime ON adalt SWIM :nya: :D

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

This is an excellent anime. The dubbs are not bad, but could be better. I really don't know that I like this because i don't trust cartoon network to not censor it even if it is on adult swim. THey edited Gundam Seed even tho it was on Adult swim, so i really am expecting them to edit this one as well.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

I cant wait

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

They claim it will be unedited and uncut but I guess there is no way to be for sure....

T.T yet another masterpiece is going to be aired on tv.......WHY!?

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Whoa. ...It's been a really long time since I saw that anime. ...Really mindboggling in some ways. ....Too bad I don't have cable. :(

pamkips

pamkips

?????

yay!!!!!!!!!! finally something to say up for....

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

That's great!! But, it doesn't matter for me because I've got the whole episodes of Evangelion on DVD. XD I'm betcha they are gonna edit some stuff. There are some good shows on Adult Swim such as Scryed, Samurai Champloo and also Paranoia Agent. I saw it and it is strange show, but I enjoyed it none the less.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Ooh. That's news to me. I'll check it out whenever I can. I haven't seen Eva in a long time.

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

It seems strange. I don't really care, but it was such an obsession for some that I imagine there will be a wierd kind of reaction to it when it airs.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Oh you have got to be kidding me. That dub sucks so much it is painful.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Quote by FallingAwakeOoh. That's news to me. I'll check it out whenever I can. I haven't seen Eva in a long time.

Me too, haven't seen the entire series for years, so I'll watch it again. XD

Signature

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

yes!!!!!! w00000000t!!!!!! Finally! They're gonna show it! People have easily been nagging them for this for like forever!

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

hmm I'm not surprised :o

ShibaKuukaku

Kill them all Lucy

that not really good cause I alredy watched every episode I whant adult swim to air something new not old _ _"

Quote by champ0342THey edited Gundam Seed even tho it was on Adult swim, so i really am expecting them to edit this one as well.

I'm pretty sure Gundam Seed was on Toonami, not Adult Swim.

Quote by ShibaKuukakuthat not really good cause I alredy watched every episode I whant adult swim to air something new not old _ _"

Well they'll probably air it late on the weekdays since it is an older series and the more hardcore fans probably already have it on dvd.

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

It says that it's gonna be aired every thursdays at 12:30 starting october 20
not sure though... :D Gundam Seed wasn't on AS, it was on toonami.. i think...

Signature

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.