Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shin and lunamaria - Minitokyo

shin and lunamaria

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

i'm fine with Shinn n Luna being a pair, it's probly a good start, luna may change the who view about his life and all etc, and luna is unlike fllay, fllay used kira, but Luna is just depress and sad, maybe she just need someone to be with her right now.

Collinxx

Collinxx

Destiny

Shinn Kiss Lunamaria once...... I wonder why SHinn like her?? <_< XD :angry:

i thik they make a good couple, lunamaria can help shinn with his atitiude.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I don't like Shinn and Luna. I don't like Shinn. He forgot Stella so fast! How come Shinn hasn't kissed Stella?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

ewwwww x_x i perfer shinn and stellar.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by audeayaIn the episode 37 and 38 of gsd and the 4th openning, we can see that
shin and lunamaria are together! What do you think about this new
relation beetwen these two characters? For or against?

I'm all for it if Shinn will grow up, loose the Anakin Skywalker mentality and see Rey & Gil for who they are.

Otherwise I forsee a very lonely Lunamaria.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27528/

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.