Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The things your friends do that annoy you - Minitokyo

The things your friends do that annoy you

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

When they make fun of me when I'm serious...

I am so pissed I could kill 'em all!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

ok, i hate it when my friends drink without me, doesn't happen that often though.. yeah, old stupid jokes piss me really well..

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenWhen they make fun of me when I'm serious...I am so pissed I could kill 'em all!

Everytime Ken says I wanna kill someone... now that's just plain lying. If you wanna kill someone then do it... the most you'll get would probably be 25 years or so...

I hate it when they leave me out of a drinking session... like I'll even treat you guys to a club... but no, you decided to go without me...

Signature

aog506

~Burn It All~

When my friends use my stuff without asking me...

well there is this one dude that irritates me and he think were friends but we arent and he irritates the crap out of me cuz he talks when i dont want to talk...

i hate it when my friends ask me for money. i only give then a little bit, but sometimes i say "its for me, get a job" they hate it when i say that.....

zink

zink

cookie?

i hate it when my friends they try a new game and after the first hit and they don't do it right they give up immediately. come on now, its a new game! your bound to make a mistake in the first try!

Signature Image

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

It pisses me off when my friend hav a crush on someone and they are very shy to show their feeling for that girl. It gives me eyeache.

There goes, The old korny jokes and the "I wanna go home" attitude.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

i hate it when my friend use my things without asking permission from me..
is it so hard to ask first.. !!

'' live life to the fullest''

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

I have a friend who really sometimes annoys me. She isn't really good at finding new anime that isn't in America yet. I usually bookmark and write down these new anime and manga and I tell her and she looks them up and starts obsessing over it! It's like she can't find her own stuff and is using me and then rubbing it in my face!!! It annoys me! Then I have this other friend who I used to tell all my fav. guys in anime but then she started to obsess over my fav. character! Before she knew I liked this certain character she always said she hated him...so yes...I can get annoyed sometimes...hehe -_-

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

The same with ken, I've 2 friends here that keep on annoying me, they making fun in my sad situation.

Quote by AkaikenWhen they make fun of me when I'm serious...I am so pissed I could kill 'em all!

Well... there are a few things that piss me off. If they repeat or mock wat i say it makes me wanna punch them out, but i cant do that. they dont really take my stuff so i dont know how i'll react to that just yet. Then theres the part where htey dont listen to u when u talk... makes u look like ur crazy when ur talking to no one.

When im on aim.... it really ticks me off when they suddenly disappear and die on u while ur talking to them. i hate being ignored while im talking on AIM.

Well I have this friend with HUGE titties. Even in elementary school they were huge, and all the boys that I ever liked would date HER because of that, mostly. We stopped being friends for a while, and now she goes to my college and we are friends again. still I hear about her huge tits from every guy I know, even my own boyfriend! And she knows the power of her tits, too. Any time there is a guy within her vicinity she makes sure to like stretch and play with her hair while jutting out her chest and making them bobble as much as possible. argh!

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

When they wear my clothes.... lmao even the guys.... I have different types of clothes.. I have some boy clothes & girl clothes.... ^_^'

it annoys me when they ask how i'm doing but interrupt me before i can get my thoughts across. ...but those ppl aren't really "friends." more acquaintences than anything.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

The thing my best friend does that annoys me when we are playing any game and something bad happens like he dies or something disappears when he gets to it, he always complains and says that he has the worst luck over and over*sigh* but im kinda used to it now (HA! ya right)

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

A thing that one of my friends does that annoys me is flirting with the guys at church.....CHURCH!.....reallly ticks me off when guys fall for a huge flirt. And another thing that another one of my friends does is keep reallly big secrets from his parents. He's had a ton of girlfriends, gambled, and stuff like that, yet they know nothing! :angry:

when they are late and have a poor excuse for it

pokes! >=E
lol, bragging, acting like babies, etc
all that annoying stuff

Quote by Ikorus It also annoys me
when the whole class keeps running these 3-year-old jokes. Darn.
Can't they think of new ones?! o_0

i have the same problem as well. and i hate it when they use the word "alway" too often, like... well right now i don't remember any examples.

I've got some friends who think they are so important, and think everything they do is right. One of them is so childish that she make lame jokes that aren't even funny but sometimes can hurt people. I hate to say this, but I really think some of my "friends" suck.

SealedSword

Sword Demon

When they tell me something they just told me a few hours ago O_o
And when they're drunk, the laugh at the most stupidest things >_>

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.