Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think Sasuke sucks? - Minitokyo

Do you think Sasuke sucks?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

rocknroll-isgo

rocknroll-isgo

Holy hole in a donut, Batman!

He can be a jerk, but I actually find him fascinating as a character. I'm not really into main characters like Naruto, who are perfect in the way that they don't make emotional/human mistakes (just clutzy ones XD). I like a character that makes errors in judgment, betrays, but atones/protects in the end. I like to watch a character grow --- not be an angel since birth. Because I feel like I can relate then.

Not to mention he's got one seriously effed up brother that screws with his head --- that had to do some mental damage to the kid. >_>

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Signature Image
{----------------------------------------------------------------{Antique.POP}

i think he defenetly sucks and think hes gay Itachi is better than Sasuke u mknow thts why the coolest characters are Naruto,Kakashi*he looks cooler in anbu*,Itachi,And and my all time favorite who wins Sasuke and Kakashi in coolness is MomochiZabuza.

I don't think that Sasuke sucks. He would have turned out to be a much better person had Uchiha Itachi, his brother, not slaughtered all of his family members and left him alive. Think about what you would become if your brother, whom you trusted so much, wiped out your entire clan. Sasuke acts like he does because he craves power to kill Itachi and avenge his clan.

You guys should understand and accept Sasuke for who he is. I'm not saying I like him though, LOL.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hmm he doesn't suck but his definately one of those kewl characters you see that go wrong and don't turn out to be that kewl...he just acts like he knows everything so well but i can see where everyone is coming from i just don't like him that much ^_^'

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

sorry *blush* cant agree with you there... too darn cute.... um... well he can be annoying.... I told asagoro that Naruto is like mostly about him, so why dont they just call it sasuke.... well um... sorry *blush* he is really cute....

heck yes.
theres nothing ingenious about his chacterization.
he's one of those characters that you typically expect from an anime i guess.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I have two point of views for sasuke. One point of view is dat sasuke is a hard-core badass who can pretty much kick-ass. The other point of view is dat sasuke is too vengeful and dependent on orichimaru's power now dat he was endowed wid it. As of right now though, i'm not liking sasuke because of his fall to the dark-side and his arrogance because of his newfound power.

I don't think he sucks. I'm glad that in the last encounter between Sasuke and Naruto he grew a pair and acted for himself instead of revenge or instead of doing what his brother did. He's Naruto's best friend, him sucking would be bad.

Signature

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

sorry to those who like Sasuke, I recently saw episode 133 and then I thought he wasn't as bad but then I saw episode 139 &140 and thought " That B^tch mus die!!!!" Why not just change the shows name to Sasuke since even Naruto doesn't appear as much!!! DAMN YOU SASUKE!!!He's just a spoiled brat who is a cheater and a loser wannabe!! He's mad cuz Itachi got all the attention and yeah I can understand his bloodlust forvengence but that should show him that hard work is the way for getting it not going with Orochimaru! And because of him Chouji and Neji-kun almost died!Sorry but you can't spell Uchiha Sasuke without the word Sucks in it!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

He can be annoying sometimes but I don't hate him. I like the character very much :)

Signature Image

projectpaper

projectpaper

PapeR!!

sasuke used to be cool... but now he became such a bitch... rock lee is way cooler now.. XO

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I actually like Sasuke more ever since he got smart and left Konoha. Bout time he became a man and took his true path of vengence. You can't get power hanging out with little punks. Vengenace is a one man game.

Ouji-San

Biohazard Fan Yeah!!!

He sucks because he drowend in the past for revenge and greed and did not gain power like naruto and others hit was given to him although narruto had no choice 12 years ago so ja.

BUT --- i think he ok when he did not kill Naruto hes best friend and wanted to gain power himself and not just take it.

bla bla bla

http://hsm.jconserv.net/
My 3D work!!!

I'm not sure I totally agree with the 'sucks' part.... But he's really annoying. And he thinks that Team 7 is all about him, his family's masacre, his evil brother, his power and doujutsu and his good looks + the fact that Naruto is nothing but a 'dobe'.... Pleaseee... The kid needs to get a life... All his whining also made me love his evil brother more :nya:

But I guess that's the attraction of the whole I-want-to-kill-my-evil-big-brother-who-made-my-life-a-living-hell story about Uchiha Sasuke. ^_^'

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I simply can't stand Sasuke, he's full of himself, arrogant, never want to show is true feelings (don't like false people), the gain of power is his first priority (not friends)

PS : ohayo Bevy-chan ! ^^

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.