Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MeruPuri - Minitokyo

Tagged under MeruPuri

page 1 of 1 12 total items

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Im sure many people know bout Viz bringing out their new manga magazine Shojo Beat and other new manga under the Shojo Beat title. So theres a new manga called MeruPuri and i was thinking bout whether i should check it out cuz it looks interesting. I was wondering if anyone out there knows about it and whether or not its worth checking out. What do you think of the manga overall? Thanks 4 your time! ;)

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Yay, MeriPuri! It's one of my faves. You should check it out if you're a shoujo fan. It's by Hino Matsuri, her artwork is gorgeous. The story concerns a love between a teenage girl and a 7 year old boy. ^^; But the story has a a magical touch in it. It's definitely worth checking out and since it's only 4 books, you needn't spend much on collecting it either.

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

i love merupuri! it's sooooooo cute! hahha...anyway... i was looking through the wallpapers and i don't see any merupuri wallpaper.. and it's not even an option... to browse.. weird.. i guess not many people know anbout this series..

You should definitely check out MeruPuri. It's such a cute shoujo series and the guys are hot!

merupuri is really a good story XD really love it XD you should check it out ;)

DarkAoi

DarkAoi

Hatake Kakashi Rocks!! <3

Quote by lildragon07You should definitely check out MeruPuri. It's such a cute shoujo series and the guys are hot!

haha. that's right...the guys are hot! >_<

Totally worth. The story is really cute and funny and the drawings are just awsome (specially the guys ^_~) . I'm really happy that in Brazil we also have Merupuri at the stores. Take a look, RabienRose-san. You'll not regret it.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Merupuri is a really good one! I love it!
Hino Matsuri's works are good!

Kyoto1421267

Silver Hanyou

Merupuri is a great manga! Yes we all know the guys are hot! but what's a good shojo manga without a few hot guys in it! especially ones like Aram! :D :nya: XD its a true fairytale of some sorts but it also is like what you'd expect from hino matsuri! but im sad it's only 4 volumes long, but i was satisfied with the ending. >_<

Winter is ever lasting in this world in which I dwel, this is my reality...this is my shell

Claa

Claa

Girl Strange

Agreeing with sailorcapuccino, I'm very happy that in Brzil we can have this cute serie... x3~~ Wow, the guys are HOT! *¬* I don't know anything that happens from volume 2 on, but I have an idea...

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

I really enjoyed Merupuri from the very beginning. But it kind of disappointed me when I read the ending. Truthfully the manga itself and the drawings are awesome (especially the hot guys) but the plot is somewhat average and the ending kind of lame. Anyways I hope Hino Matsuri does much better with Vampire Knights.

I jsut finished it right now and it was fantastic ^__^ got all 4 for Christmas, tohugh some of me wished i havent read all of them so fast :(

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.