Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage problems >.< - Minitokyo

Userpage problems >.<

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

I'm having problems with editing my userpage >.>
its the images... everytime I upload the images.. it doesn't work... I even waited a few days and its still not changing. The colours change.. but not the images... is anyone else having this problem? Or am i the only one O.o;;

Signature

OreMo

OreMo

[moth stalker]

mmm.. i'm having the same problem, first I thought I was doing something wrong with the images but i'm not sure. The colors change perfectly and that's it. O_o''
Hopefully, we'll get an answer. maybe.

Signature

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hmm... I dont really know much but go to Minitokyo search box and find the Noob Bible it should kinda help hopefully

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

hmmm, i think you should try clearing up your brower's cache, then try re-uploading it again. that's what happened in mine, i cleared it all up, and now its perfect..and use firefox to upload.. if it still doesn't work, i think you should ask help from the mods..

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

okay, I'll try that.. thanks you guys ^__^

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

If the userpage slices are still not visible, maybe you should try saving your slices as JPEG files. After that, upload them to Minitokyo. Furthermore, as others have mentioned, you should clear your cache, then return to Minitokyo.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.