Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What possible Naruto endings can you think of? - Minitokyo

What possible Naruto endings can you think of?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

-Hm... I'm positive I didn't see this one coming... or did I? coz the one I saw was that will SasukexSakura be together in the end? Well, in case if this thread is already floating around in the forum, please let me know. ^^

Hehehe... possible ending? Well, to me... I would say that... (But I never say it will though... ) Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke will be the next Legendary Sannin! (Sannin=3 Ninjas) It's really possible if you put it this way: Naruto under Jiraiya, Sakura under Tsunade and Sasuke willingly to go for Orochimaru. And the 7th Hokage will be among Naruto's gangs, most probably Shikamaru, since he's so clever. ^^ And Ino with Chouji will be tagging along with him just like the 3rd's. And the other might be jounins or anbu. What do you guys think? Anymore interesting ending that you can think of?

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

Yuria

Yuria

Perverted Fangirl

Ahh glad you made that topic...
Well i think that:
- Itachi will die fighting Sasuke.
- Naruto dies saving the village with his life.
- Naruto becomes Hokage(because in the manga now they are like 17 years old(right>_>??!) and Naruto CAN become Hokage)
- somebody else important dies...
These are my theories how Naruto will end.They are 3 different - not everythink happening at once>_<But even if somebody dies i think there will be Happy End ^_^''

the first and second sounds like what most likely will happen in the future

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.