Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 would you hate fllay? - Minitokyo

would you hate fllay?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

i know lots of people hate fllay, but for me i still like her even though she's like that..... my question is...."would you still hate fllay, if her role in the story would be different from the start?"

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

different people have different opinions..
>.< but i hate fllay.. lolz.. x_x
if her role in the story would be different from the start, i may like her..
but provided she changed to a better role from start.. lolz.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Who is Fllay?

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

I like Fllay, she made Gundam Seed more interesting even if she just used Kira..

I wouldnt hate her at all, and ill explain why i dont hate her.

Hmm... I hated her in the beginning then i began to understand her... that she represented wat a real human is and that all humans are not perfect. People are always prejudice or stereotypical.Fllay represents the human race and all the flaws of a human.

I realized that in the end when she began to realize that she was wrong and wanted to apologize to Kira and all her friends that she neglected them and admit that she was wrong in wat she did... i felt so sorry for her.

In the end of the anime, i liked her for who she was.

i like fllay cuz she's hot.

she has a cute face. nice eyes. nice boobies. she got the package.

as for her role... she did what she had to thorough being conniving, which was the role the director gave her.

she's a nice person in real life. =p

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

i hate her.....
whatever or anything that she done just made me hate her......
i read some fanfics and almost all of it make Fllay do a bad part....
heh......
somehow i felt sorry for her.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Quote by IoriyaI wouldnt hate her at all, and ill explain why i dont hate her.
Hmm... I hated her in the beginning then i began to understand her...
that she represented wat a real human is and that all humans are not
perfect. People are always prejudice or stereotypical.Fllay represents
the human race and all the flaws of a human.
I realized that in the end when she began to realize that she was wrong
and wanted to apologize to Kira and all her friends that she neglected
them and admit that she was wrong in wat she did... i felt so sorry for
her.
In the end of the anime, i liked her for who she was.

That's true...but that'll just mean i don't like the personaility of a typical human XD she's alright i guess but the manipulating part was just low...

i thoguht she was kinda crazy, but she was still a good person at heart, just a little confused. i really liked fllay, it was really sad when she died, especially after kira thought he had saved her, kinda tard to fly that close to the battle tho, and of kira to just sit there and stare :P

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

I don't dislike fllay I pitty her....she wasn't really able to admit how she felt about kira, he wasn't really able to admit his feelings very either. Dispite the angelic fllay giving kira peace, Fllay and kira ended very sad. I pitty the lack of closure in their relationship.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

Well, my opinion on her is splitted.

I think what she did to kira and the was she acted was not right, and I dislike such unhonorable play.
On the otherhand, she is just any other ordinary girl, maybe a bit too spoiled with her father having such a high status. But her reaction to the act that made her that way was something that ripped her apart. Think of yourself, what would you do when the only thing that you feel is important to you and is the only thing that "connects" you to the world disappears, and all that is left is hate for the thing that caused you that pain?

I didn't like Fllay; she really wasn't a very good person.
But she was understandably psycho and showed how war can warp people's minds to become bent on revenge.
I can't say if I would like her if she was in another role, since it would depend on what the role is.
Also I think her actual role was an interesting one and she probably wouldn't fit as anyone else.
I guess I wouldn't dislike her so much if she didn't take certain actions to gain Kira's help, and if I didn't sense the show was trying to make
me care about what happened to her in the end.

adventchildvii

adventchildvii

Psychotic Soul

I never really despised Flay, at the start i didnt like her too much, but that changed, and though less people would probably hate her if her role would have changed, i probably wouldn't have made her my favorite character if she wasn't in her particular role. Flay is a very interesting character with her conflicting emotions and later becoming insane. beyond all that though. Remember that Fllay only used Kira at the start, she later became torn between using him and actually loving him. In the end she accepted Kira for being a coordinator. Fllay was the most original character in the SEED series and didn't fit into typical female anime character archetypes, chaning her role would probably also change this. I don't think her role should have changed. I liked Raww for the most part until he decided to get a bad guy laugh and kill fllay.

\"Is it surprising that prisons resemble factories and that schools, barracks and hospitals resemble prisons?.\"
God Didn\'t Create Man; Man Created God

me too i never hated flay, i just dislike her at the beginning, and i thought she was acutally a okay person at the end of GS

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Nope still would have hated her. I just don't know she just annoys me to no end.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

I don't hate fllay. She's actually a fine character for me. But I do like http://download.minitokyo.net/avatars/champ0342.jpg more than http://tinypic.com/dy5060.gif though..

Signature

I dont hate fllay, i think she is my fav female in gundam! She is just messed up. I dont like the way she kinda used kira and flirted in a sense...if she just left him alone, she would be an ideal charcter.

\(^o^)/

I really don't like Fllay because she's a flirt... But i do pity her when her dad died... :x

i dto'n know...i hate fllay but maybe if she was not like that from the start it would have been better

adventchildvii

adventchildvii

Psychotic Soul

Much as it may have made her more likeable, I would prefer she remained in her role. What she played gave her character. Without her manipulations, and later fall into madness, she's nothing but an empty shell, unoriginal, and no better than certain unnamed characters in the SEED series.

\"Is it surprising that prisons resemble factories and that schools, barracks and hospitals resemble prisons?.\"
God Didn\'t Create Man; Man Created God

i didn't like her because of the way she acted...

Signature Image

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Fllay was an interesting character. She went from using Kira to actually loving him (even though she never got the chance to tell him this).

She had depth, even if you didn't like her, she had a purpose.

i just don't like her...i found her irritating, but that's just me

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

if fllay didn't manipulated kira, then kira might have died early :D kira wound't discovered seed mode that early if it wasn't for fllay's protect the archangel speech.

smile. :D :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.