Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New..to the forum. XD - Minitokyo

New..to the forum. XD

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sakurai

Sakurai

J Rock Obsessed. ;]

Hi. I'm Sakurai, and I'm totally obsessed with JRock. I joined a few weeks ago, but to me, I've just joined the forum. xD

<3 Bou (the guy in my signature and avatar), Dir en Grey, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Psycho le Cemu, etc. =3

Nice to meet you all~ ^_^

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hello there Sakurai, pleased to meet ya! welcome to MT an i hope you have an awesome time in the forums!

Signature Image

Hi! And I love L'arc~en~ciel :)

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

Welcome to mt
i hope you enjoy your time here and make many friends
cya around

"Hi, Welcome to Minitokyo"

Yup, and enjoy the stay her in minitokyo. i hope that u may become a great contributor to this great community of ppl who make wallpapers for a hobbie that share their work with the ppl of the world.

o.o

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

welcum to mt Sakurai.. you like J-rock.. cool~~~ :D
enjoy and have fun in mt oh~~

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome to the forums Sakurai-san! i hope that you will enjoy yourself to the fullest! take cares and hope to see you around! :D

Signature Image

Sakurai

Sakurai

J Rock Obsessed. ;]

Thanks everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you all! =]

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Sakurai! Hope you have a great time here in the MT fourm! Sayounara!

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

Hello. Welcome here. Post lots have fun ;)

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.