Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think are the best wallpaper artists here in MT? - Minitokyo

Who do you think are the best wallpaper artists here in MT?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I've search for this thread but no results.
Nominate up to 10 MT members that have good wallpapers here but don't nominate yourself. Don't arrange them according to their skills.

Like this:
* Gundam ZZ
* Oracle Angel
* cloudnine
* Nanami11
* shinta
* Tama-Neko
* aquablue
* Osiris
* Kenzuke
* exentric

Mention your own group of good wallers, starts now!!!

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

1. Zuri-chan
2. Zaira
3. Ayasal
4. MoonlightEternity
5. Susan-chan
6. Idril
7. Kitten
8. shyxsakura
9. White-Zero
10. Kev

it was pretty hard to choose the top 10 from who i know on my friend list and it may even be way off in the order.

Signature

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

how bout semanga. that's all i know. the others are mentioned by both

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

kenzuke, zaira, tatekane, etc... haha! i have a lot more to add next time...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Pyromniac-Kitty... no one else.

She doesn't like to add friends that's why her subs are rather underappreciated. But she likes it that way.

Check out her works... it's in my sig.

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Don't arrange them in order. It's too offensive to others.

Quote by Kenichi1. Zuri-chan 2. Zaira3. Ayasal4. MoonlightEternity5. Susan-chan6. Idril7. Kitten
8. shyxsakura9. White-Zero10. Kev
it was pretty hard to choose the top 10 from who i know on my friend list and it may even be way off in the order.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

rammie aka ramchong, cygnus, korganoS, shinobu13, chibi-lizard, walkure245, anji, SilentMasamune, rythem, ded 113. are really lots more!

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

some of the best wallers (but not all of them) are ramchong, Ayasal, toxictea23, SilentMasamune, windalchemist and many, many others!

Signature Image

Idril....!!! and lilm....!!! and Susan-chan...!!! and oh!! OX many more...

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

ramchong, Ayasal, toxictea23, SilentMasamune, windalchemist, and triple G but there are more good ones!

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i think a few of the best are ayasal, ramchong, idril, kitten, susan-chan, semanga...those are few i can think of now :) they make the best wallies ^^

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

yeah...basically what the others said ^^

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

hmmm, there are a lot to be honest.. but i like korganos' vectors.they are really good.. of course tama-neko is top-notch(you should chekc out her new wall at DA..just amazing..), and so is OA and zuri-chan, i think ramchong is climbing the charts, but a lot of you still don't know jaderabbit do you,he's really good you know, i do like his walls..

rubenz
AnimeQutie
Pinkdoremi
sukie
Whitefang
Cerena
Kawaii-chicken
(...) are my all time faves!! < u should check out their wp!! >

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, I don't really like these "best" threads because I think they seem insulting to other people. I can't say who is the "best," because there is no "best" waller out there. Every waller has someone who likes their work, everyon ehas they're own style. The good wallers can sometimes have flaws in their walls too. Sometimes good wallers can have flaws in their walls too. You could say favorite waller, but best waller, I can't say who it is.
Sorry if you don't like what I said, but that's my opinion. :hmpf:

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

ok, that's your opinion. We live in democracy, it's free to express your opinion.

I mean this thread, to tell everyone who has lots of favs receives on their walls. You can mention your fav wallers here, friends or non-friends.

Quote by soujiokitaWell, I don't really like these "best" threads because I think they seem insulting to other people. I can't say who is the "best," because there is no "best" waller out there. Every waller has someone who likes their work, everyon ehas they're own style. The good wallers can sometimes have flaws in their walls too. Sometimes good wallers can have flaws in their walls too. You could say favorite waller, but best waller, I can't say who it is.
Sorry if you don't like what I said, but that's my opinion. :hmpf:

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Hmmm.... The best wallpaper makers? I would say:
=Jinzhou(man, he rocks! almost all of his wallpapers are my favorites!)
=GundamZZ
=semanga
=susan-chan
=cloudnine
=kenzuke
=Oracl(...) Angel
=belmikry
=zuri-chan
=zaira

I love them all...

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

uhmmm lets see...Idril, camel, silentmasamune, lilm, cibi-lizard...and many more... i cant recall some..hehe

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

There are so many great wallers here in MT!! XD They are so great. :) Their works are so beautiful!! :)
They are my inspirations. :)
Who are they? They know who they are!! XD

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

hmmmm, semanga,ayasal,phoenixnox, chibi lizard and tons more!!!

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

almost all wallers here are great ^^ so cant name them all ^^'

semanga and my friend, tomokazoo

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

SilentMasamune is the man! And Tama-Neko is really good with walls. That's it. Masamune and Neko are like royalty.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.