Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BUMP? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hey. I was wondering if you can BUMP here since this is the spam forum. BUMP Means:

Bring
Up
My
I figured, like in Gaia Online, it would be a faster way to level up. So can you?

What? I don't get what this threads about. If it's just a thread where you use it to just level up then I don't think that's O.k.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

creating threads just to level up is against the rules, and even in the spam lounge there are limits to what you should and should not post.

by the way, the spam lounge doesn't contribute to leveling

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Quote by AlishaWhat? I don't get what this threads about. If it's just a thread where you use it to just level up then I don't think that's O.k.

Well. Actually I'm asking about still. If you happen to know about Gaia Online, then you'll understand me. =( Site is: www.gaiaonline.com

EDIT: Well at least thank you Eternal for pointing it out. Sorry. My mistake.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I would prefer if you do not bump in any of the forums, Spam Lounge included. My goal is to be able to have a forum where there is meaningful discussion and that all posts have some constructive content. Traditional bump posts are certainly not constructive, and often are misused in a manner that results in necromancy.

However, if you post a constructive comment in a topic that has been inactive for a while and it has no more recent duplicates, that's completely ok with me.

Hope that clarifies things!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.