Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cat-Girls should have thier own category. - Minitokyo

Cat-Girls should have thier own category.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I've gone through maybe 4000 gallery Items so far (Thats just viewing the initial thumb without going to the gallery or downloading the item) and I've downloaded 115 cat-girl pics already, Scan/Walls/Doujinshi. Other categories sometimes only have a few hundred Items and some of the Anime categories only have 50 or so items. Cat-girls are very popular with most Minitokyo members so why don't they have thier own category where members can be in Neko heaven?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I don't think that's really nesseary. I mean if there's a catgirl in an anime you can always just post it in that catagory. Or if it's a doujinshi then you can put it in as an original.

Of course, If its from a series or game it should go into the correct category, What I'm talking about is all the cat-grils in the unknown and unknown ecchi categories. Even if its not just for catrgirls and you put all the animal morphs in one place eg. cow-girls/ fox-girls / bunny-girls etc. not girls who are wearing costumes but chars that have been drawn as ani-morphs.

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

I'm in favor too.. cat-girl category!!.. some ppl blah others know about it .. ne? k4n3? .. :P

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

not a bad idea: bad in the future please only request categories on the actual request thread instead of making a new forum, or else they'll just be closed.

Please now submit any Cat-girls from other or unknown into Neko [Cat Girl] category.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/24588/

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

i am in faver of it but it should be cat girl/guy cus there is alot of people who look up that stuff and i do think that would be a good idea

LOL too late, a cat girl category has been created and art is slowly being moved into it. I'm not sure but I think thanks should go to belmikry. I can't figure out how to close the thread so hopefully a mod or elite member will tell me how or close it themselves.

ya sence they r makeing is ot there is no need for this thread lol

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by zenamasya sence they r makeing is ot there is no need for this thread lol

Agreed. Closed!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.